SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Treasure

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

As I said, this was not personal, in any way. I just know how these people [spirits] work. The self sacrifice, ie; atoning by works or suffering is very subtle. and to me apparent in the post. I tried to make it clear to you, by saying to you that the pure, all things are pure, but you yet seem to take this as a slam on your spirituality, which it wasn't. You are right . seekers usually mean, in today's vernacular, those
who are seeking after the real God. But, you posting here on S.I., and being excited about a treasure you found, [ the poem] and wanting to share it, made it clear that you were a Christian. I too have explored all manner of Christian writings, and some Catholic Mystics. I think that this is healthy, as long as we remain transparent to our Christian family, as you seem to do. I became very grieved as I saw the evil in some. I was always testing the Spirits, though, not looking for dinner.

Remember, that this day, now, wherever the true church of Jesus encroaches on "Catholic territory", there is trouble, especially in Mexico and So. America. The persecution rages on today, with some bloodshed.

The same spirit has murdered more Christian men, women, and children, in their terrorist tactics, than all of the rest of the persecutors combined, in the history of the World....some say millions.

This will end my involvement in this thread, as I have exhausted my inspiration here. Keep on as the Bereans do, LOR-E...Tom

2008/6/3 12:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy