SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Email Encouragements!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Sent : June 6, 2004 8:56:05 AM
To : sermonindex@msn.com
Subject : blessings to you

| | | Inbox

I Am convinced by scripture that there is a desperate cry for revival. EVEN from the very throne of God Himself. It is the responsibility of us His children to pray. To travail. To sob and repent for the sin of our lands. The world is in need of a physician. And we the church have the cure. But we first must be delivered. I LOVE this web site. It's always a blessing in my soul to know there are others who desire to see the restoration of the true Apostolic. Not as it pertains to a or another denomination. But a real book of Acts lifestyle that was intended from the day of the ascension. Once agin I love you and your endeavors. I will be as I'm allowed supporting you financially. I plan on burning multiple copies of certain messages and passing them out to key Pastors in my city. The city of Rockford Illinois has over four hundred churches and noe of us are one the same page. It is without question the most religious city I've ever seen. But OOOOHHHH! God is going to do something. And of that I'm convinced.

2004/7/1 11:14Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : July 1, 2004 1:35:05 PM
Subject : SermonIndex.net - Contact Us Form

| | | Inbox

I just wanted to thank Greg for his testimony, and for this website. The messages available for download, and especially those from Leonard Ravenhill, have brought me radically closer to the Lord. Oh how I wish my chuch had the guts to preach the word like some of these men. I've learned more from your website in 3 months than I have going to church the past 3 years.

May God continue to bless your ministry. Thank you.

Kevin Crawford

2004/7/1 11:15Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : April 26, 2004 1:38:20 PM
Subject : ADDING DOWNLOADS

| | | Inbox

I REALLY THINK THIS WEB-SITE IS OUTSTANDING!! I'VE ALREADY DOWNLOADED HUNDREDS OF SERMONS. IN THE FUTURE COULD YOU ADD PEOPLE LIKE BOB GLADSTONE , MICHAEL BROWN, STEVE HILL, JOHN KILPATRICK......, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR OFFERING THIS SITE. AND BEING LINK-CONNECTED TO FIREONTHEALTAR.com. (THEWORLDNEEDSHIM@aol.com)

2004/7/1 19:32Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : May 9, 2004 11:51:33 AM
Subject : I am relatively new to Sermonindex

| | | Inbox

Until a couple of weeks ago I was on dial up and could not access the audios on your sight. However now I have DSL and I was able to listen to The Revival Hymns a few times before you had this problem with your audio.

Listening to The Revival Hymns has significantly rocked my Western Christian paradigm and I have been telling everyone I know that they need to listen to that compilation of sermons and I have been telling them about your website.

I am sooooooo looking forward to listening to other audios on your website!

May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering!

His beloved,

Toni
Song of Solomon 7:10

2004/7/1 20:10Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : May 10, 2004 3:35:36 PM

| | | Inbox

jack hielema submitted the following Information:
Email j.hielema@tiscali.be
Comments

Everything is working again! Praise the Lord!!

Thank you for making all this precious material available.

Jack Hielema

2004/7/1 20:12Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : May 15, 2004 5:20:06 PM

| | | Inbox

Hello,
I was recently referred to your site by a friend, and have since been amazed by the selection of MP3's and videos you have. However, I am interested in so many of the titles that you have, that with our 24 kbps internet connection, it would be inpractical (to say the least) to download them. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to burn all of the messages by the speakers we areinterested in onto DVD-R's or CD-R's, depending on whether you have a DVD burner or not. I would be more than happy to pay for any and all expenses incurred for media and labor. If this is a possibility, I will e-mail you back with the list of speakers I am interested in. Thank you very much.

Michael Pipolo

2004/7/1 20:19Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : May 14, 2004 11:53:14 AM

| | | Inbox

Thank you the material on your site has blessed. I am believing God for a
revival in Amsterdam and was discouraged. To hear the revivalpreching it stirred
the fire in me and made again the destiny clear to see revival.

2004/7/1 20:19Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : May 17, 2004 9:45:51 PM

| | | Inbox

I tried to register onto your site but my application was rejected. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys for putting this site up. I've enjoyed it. There seem to be some children of God here with the true heart cry for revival. I pray that God will fan the flame among you all and among all His sons and daughters world-wide. Something must happen very soon. I'm feeling a great judgment in the air. Do all that you can guys. The days are very very evil. But, God is very very good and will keep His sheep very well through it all. May God bless your work here. I have put a link to your place on my website. There's not much there yet, just some test files. If you'd prefer, I'll remove it. I'd just like to steer as many of the called-out people to any real food that exists out there and I think some of this is good. We are soon to see The King! Blessings in the Name of God our Savior.

2004/7/1 20:22Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : July 3, 2004 2:50:58 AM

| | | Inbox

Hi My name is Rene Rios (A Guy not a girl). I'm 21 year old college student. I find the messages from the earlier generations.. those of Leonard Ravenhill, David Wilkerson, Keith Green to be very powerful and full of truth not perverted by todays commercial Gospel. I believe my generation needs to hear these words. Thank for keeping these messages posted, I wouldn't know where else to find them. I've bought books by David Wilkerson, Keith Green, Leonard Ravenhill and others but its really hard to find them actually preaching messages. How much would it cost to get a hard copy of them all? I will graduate soon in a year so then cost wouldnt matter much, but I'd like to have these messages on hand. I think it would a great thing to add to your site if possible. A way to order hard copies. I'm one to support donation financed christian ministry. I believe God blesses those who depend on God in that way in their ministry. I haven't much money but once I get job you will be sure to recieve a donation from me. God bless. Thank for you time, your work and faithfullness to making this site possible.

2004/7/3 9:33Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Sent : May 23, 2004 9:48:20 PM

| | | Inbox

I discovered this site this weekend. Thank you very much. I especially value the Austin-Sparks sermons.

2004/7/6 16:34Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy