SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Lakeland revival and it's false prophets

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
zenozac

Lakeland revival and it's false prophets

For those of you curious about this let me try to shed some light. Please look up who is associated with this revival. Bob Jones and Paul Cain for 2 are people who have been renounced as false prophets from their days here in KC as a part of the KC Prophets.
Bob Jones claims to be able to go the the third heaven anytime he wants and can take you there also! Just close your eyes and visualize it. Go to his website. Unless he, LIKE TODD BENTLEY, has cleaned up his site of anything unbiblical. Last week on Todd's site you could go and read his 13 pages teaching on angels and today it is gone. I wonder why Todd took out his part about the Angel "EMMA" who floats along like an old movie star? Or the "angel of light" he calls wisdom and truth. THE ANGEL OF LIGHT!? You mean what the bible in 2nd cor 11 (I think it is 11) says that satan himself can disguise himself as!! I wonder why he took that off his site?
Check out Paul Cain and Bob Jones. Oh yes and Paul Cain announced that Todd is the Elijah to come. In the very same stage appearance that he said He never admitted to being a homosexual and drunkard. Which he did to Charisma magazine. They rushed him off stage when the reporter from Charisma who did the story confronted the pastor from the home church (Ignited?) who is a friend of the reporter. Todd admitted having him on stage and prophesying was a mistake (ya think!) But never renounced the prophesy of him being the Elijah to come.
You yourselves can get all this info. If you care to. God bless you all and pray for discernment for the church!!

2008/5/29 15:45Profile
poet

Longview WA

Re: Lakeland revival and it's false prophets

I belong to an Assembly's of God church and people are flocking to Florida...
I tried to warn one of the pastors and he rebuked me and went to florida anyway..
Deception!~ even when our position papers warn us of this Latter Rain doctrine and our leadership is non existent.
It's a sad day for sound doctrine.

2008/5/29 20:02Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

This is literally judgement on the churches and pastors who have not spend time in God's word or prayer and are looking for a quick and easy way to break through to God and get something to increase their membership.

"From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain; [b]prophets and priests alike, all practice deciet[/b]. They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. 'peace, peace,' they say, when there is no peace." -Jeremiah 6:13-14

2008/5/29 20:19Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy