SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : GOING TO LILBURN, GEORGIA IN OCTOBER PERCHANCE?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
KennLove

Indianapolis, Indiana

GOING TO LILBURN, GEORGIA IN OCTOBER PERCHANCE?

Blessings to all the saints!

I have recieved the sermonindex e-newsletter today, and read with GREAT interest about the Revival Conference 2008 to take place in Lilburn, Georgia this coming October.
God has told me that this conference is a good idea to take myself to, even though I've never been to one, and have no means on the table in front of me in which to secure passage and attendance. But, as I said before, God has placed upon my servant's heart to attend, and I now say that I WILL attend. If someone reading this is also heading to that conference and Indianapolis is on the way (or slightly out of it), I would most like to speak with you. If no one is meeting this request, intercessory prayer is now petitioned by me as the greatest way to secure my passage to this God-given conference. In any way, I WILL be there as a servant of the Most High God and as a further witness to the Glory that is found in the Person of Christ Jesus.
I am 47 years old, married, two grown step-daughters, four grandchildren, a writer whose memoir is being professionally edited, and one who has been Liberated from the love that I had for my own sin.
Thank you,
Kenn Love
My email address is: [email protected]

2008/5/28 13:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: GOING TO LILBURN, GEORGIA IN OCTOBER PERCHANCE?

Brother,

If you are not able to stay with a brother for free in a hotel, I will secure you a homestay for the duration of the conference, other then that the event is free to attend. I am sure someone will be able to give you a ride to the event and back. Oh may our hearts come thirsty for God and burdened for revival.

2008/5/28 13:29Profile
KennLove

Indianapolis, Indiana

Re: Response in kind...

Blessings, Brother Greg!
Thank you!
I know this is God-sent, this conference, and this Divine admonishment for my attendance.
Please let me know.
Kenn

2008/5/28 14:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy