SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 185 days until the Greenock, Scotland Revival Conference

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 185 days until the Greenock, Scotland Revival Conference

185 days until the Greenock, Scotland Revival Conference

LORD, I agree with You concerning Your view of my life.

1. Lord, I agree that You love me and that I am the very person for whom Christ died, being the “whosoever” of John 3:16, and that this means I am of tremendous importance to You. I acknowledge that You have loved me with an everlasting love and that with lovingkindness You are continually drawing me (Jer. 31:3; Romans 8:35; 1 John 3:1;4:10).

2. Lord, I agree that You have a plan for my life and that in living according to that plan I will attain the greatest degree of happiness and usefulness possible (Prov. 3:5-6; Matt. 5:3-12; Phil. 2:12,13; 2 Tim. 1:9; Heb. 13:20,21).

3. Lord, I agree that too much of my life has already passed without sufficient spiritual growth and that I must not waste any more time or opportunity (Eph. 5:14-17).

4. Lord, I agree that I may be living my very last day today and that I must wisely regard each day as it if were my last and live it solely to the praise of Your glory (Psa. 39:5; 90:10; 1 Cor. 7:29; James 4:14-17).

5. Lord, I agree that You have the right of Lordship over all my life by virtue of the fact that in the sacrificial death of Christ You purchased me and therefore all of my time, my money, my property, my business, my family, my goals, my desires, my conduct, my words and my thoughts must be under Your control (Rom. 14:8; 1 Cor. 6:19,20). -Richard Owen Roberts

FREE EVENT TO ATTEND, PRE-REGISTER HERE: http://2008scotland.eventbrite.com/

2008/5/24 11:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy