SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Brother Greg: from Pastor Daniel Lirette

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Brother Greg: from Pastor Daniel Lirette

I wanted to mention several things, dear Greg, that have come to my attention:

First,m you have been speaking online with Liz Payne, an unrepentant drunkard in the UK whom Dawn Eden is best friends with; Dawn being VERY GOOD FRIENDS with me.

Dawn attained, through consent, Liz payne's Email password, and read the saved emails that you and she wrote.

Greg, you have been sinning.

You have been speaking with a drunkard and one who's on medication for for mental malfunction, and one who loves alcohol more than Jesus Christ.

This is a fact and every statement herein, I WILL PROVE if asked.

Greg, PLEASE do not slander other believers.

You are partaking of evil, and I will show and expose what you have been doing if you cease not.

The fact is that Liz has SAVED many of yuor convos, Greg, which you probebly didn't know.

I know WHAT you have been saying and of WHOM you have been saying it.

First, Dawn is a woman of God.

Dawn doesn't smoke, drink or sin like the devil.

Dawn has GIEVN more to Liz than you'll ever aquire in a lifetime.

Dawn is a single mother on welfare who STILL gives what is needed to those to whom it is needed, asking for nothing in return.

Liz is a single mother who steals money from the government, and is this fact? Well, don't say it isn't, because i'll not hesitate to call the police and expose her.

Liz believes in pentecosta and yet boozes around and FORNICATES.

Is this true? Don't test me because i'll prove it.

Slandering a repentant saint is sin
; exposing FALSE saints is godly.

Greg, I myself do not do those things which Liz practices, and yet you have trashed me secretly and when I asked you NOT to a few moments ago on messenger you responded, "I don't have time for games".

Games?

Games, Greg?

WHy didn't you just accept the fact that Dawn read your slanderous emails?

Why didn't you respond to me that you were sorry?

You didn't think your words of accusation together with Liz were going to go unknown?

God exposed your mouth Greg.

I am not one to be "so nice" all the time; but at LEAST i have the integrity to say it all to your face and not behind your back.

What kind of a man are you, slandering ppl when they aren't around?

Greg, I KNOW you'll seek to justify this garbage, but the FACT is that Dawn opened the letters, brother, and you've been brought to the Light as a gossipping slanderer.

Liz is from hell, Greg.

She's a drunk and a fornicator and she used Dawn.

Tell me, do you accept what a drunk says?

Do you accept what a so called woman of God says when she lives on welfare PLUS her family's money, literally comittinmg a crime?

Greg, you're blind my friend, and you have a problem either lying or just being a foul mouth3ed individual.

I will never again post on this site, as when I asked you why you were slandering me you wouldn't even respond.

You're above being questioned I take it?

In some things you could refuse to answer, but when it pertains to slandering another individual, and those slanders sinful, then why didn't you just accept responsibilty that we caught you?

Too bad, Greg, because if I hear of my name OR Dawn's again, I'll seek legal action against you and Liz myself.

Do we take a brother to court?

Yes, I knwo you'll seek to turn attention away from your sin by going to this scripture....

But when all is said and done, you're a slanderer, Greg and a BAD gossipper.

Sheesh.

Have a little character Greg, and don't be a hypocrite or i'll make sure everyone sees what you've doing and SAYING behind their backs.

I'm not some gentle Christian who allows so called brothers to play games like this; I'll expose Liz to the authorities for criminal activity and I'll expose your own words and allow them to testify against you.

Say what you will, but you have a real gossip problem, and to top it off, Dawn has NEVER hurt or double crossed Liz; Dawn is AMAZING to ANYONE who comes into contact with her.

You're a sad example of a Believer Greg.

I pity you and those who will defend your sin.

Shame on you for the things you and Liz have said.

God convict your heart.

Daniel Lirette

2004/6/24 11:21
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Brother Greg:

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
(Phi 4:8 KJV)

2004/6/24 11:48Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Here we go again. . .
This distinct abuse by “Pastor” Daniel of the forums provided by SI will find its own judgment and end in due time.
We all find it to be a sad, a very sad demonstration of a pastor’s ordination and position misapplied and misused.

Lars Widerberg

2004/6/24 11:49Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
(Mat 5:38-48 KJV)

2004/6/24 11:50Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

While the king sitteth at his table, my spikenard sendeth forth the smell thereof. A bundle of myrrh is my wellbeloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts. My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi. Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes. Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green. The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir.
(Son 1:12-17 KJV)

think on these things

2004/6/24 11:55Profile
TheophilusMD

New Jersey

Re:

I beg you brethren, in the name of Jesus, PLEASE don't answer Daniel's posts anymore. Let these stand as they truly are. The Lord is able to defend Bro. Greg.

2004/6/24 11:56Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

What is thy beloved more than another beloved, O thou fairest among women? what is thy beloved more than another beloved, that thou dost so charge us? My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand. His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven. His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set. His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh. His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires. His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars. His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.
(Son 5:9-16 KJV)

think on these things

2004/6/24 11:57Profile
Matthew2323

Colorado

15 "If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. 16 "But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that BY THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES EVERY FACT MAY BE CONFIRMED. 17 "If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.
Matthew 18:15-17

I see no mandate for a public lambast.

2004/6/24 11:59Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Brother Greg: from Pastor Daniel Lirette

[img]http://www.dazeofourlives.com/blacksheep.gif[/img]

Baa, Baa black sheep, have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.

One for my master, one for my dame,
and one for the little boy who lives in the lane.

2004/6/24 13:03Profile
Rahman

Re: Peace ... Be still ...

Lord Jesus, please cease this tempest by both your WORD, and the greatest power in the universe ... your love ... Amen

Phil.2

[2] Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

[3] Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

[4] Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.

[5] Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

[6] Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

[7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

[8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

[9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

[10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

[11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

[12] Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

[13] For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

[14] Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

[15] That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

Rom.14

[1] Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.

[10] But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

[11] For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

[12] So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

[13] Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

Jas.3
[5] Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!

[6] And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

[7] For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:

[8] But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

[9] Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

[10] Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

[11] Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

[12] Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

[13] Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

[14] But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

[15] This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

[16] For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

[17] But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

[18] And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Jas.4

[1] From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

[5] Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

[6] But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

[7] Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

[8] Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

[9] Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.

[10] Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

[11] Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

[12] There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

[16] But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

[17] Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

1Cor.13

[1] Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

[2] And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

[3] And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

[4] Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

[5] Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

[6] Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

[7] Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

[8] Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

[9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

[10] But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

[11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

[12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

[13] And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

1John.2

[9] He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

[10] He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

[11] But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

1John.3

[10] In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

[12] Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

[14] We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

[15] Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

[17] But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

1John.4

[20] If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

[21] And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

1Cor.13

[11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

2004/6/24 13:06Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy