SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Cry of Zambia Video

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
TheophilusMD

New Jersey

The Cry of Zambia Video

Here's a short but powerful video report of Ps. David Wilkerson's ministers conference in Zambia.

[url=http://www.davidwilkerson.org/news/media/zambia150.wmv]The Cry of Zambia Video[/url]

God is awesome. Simply awesome. When I finished watching this I was moved to worhip our Lord and give thanks to Him for His goodness and faithfulness.

2004/6/23 21:57Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: The Cry of Zambia Video

I just came home and watched this myself. All I can say is glory to God.

2004/6/23 22:52Profile
Koinonia2

USA

Thank you! This was very encouraging!

DanielJ

2004/7/23 19:49Profile
dohzman

Wow!That's powerful.Thank you for this post.God bless.

2004/10/17 0:27Profile
riki

Sweden

Re:

Quoting David Wilkerson in the video:

"We had the greatest repentance meeting I have ever seen in my lifetime."

If those words come from Wilkerson... ..something outstanding really must have happened. Simply amazing, I was moved to tears! Thanks be to God! :-D

2004/10/17 8:54Profile
phebebird

San Pedro, California

Re:

Wow! Can't wait to see what's going to happen in Zambia.

Any idea when this happened?

Phebe

2004/12/30 18:16Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Any idea when this happened?

This is from the www.davidwilkerson.org site:

Zambia, South Africa, Argentina, and Uruguay Pastors' Conferences Updates

[b]THE GLORY COMES DOWN[/b]

"Our nation will never be the same." "Our pastor came back home on fire."

The reports and e-mails are still pouring in from pastors and numerous others who attended Pastors David and Gary Wilkerson's ministers conferences in Zambia, South Africa, Argentina and Uruguay. One bishop went home and hugged his two children for the first time after hearing Pastor Gary preach on family. "That's the purpose of the conferences," says Pastor David, to exhort pastors to renew their passion for Christ and let the Holy Spirit revive thousands who are on the verge of quitting. In 45 days on the road in March and April, they ministered to about 20,000 leaders, including many poor pastors who were bused in to the meetings.

Zambia and South Africa

During the Zambia conferences, Pastor Dave recounts that the glory of the Lord came down like he had never seen before — sending pastors to their knees, pouring out their hearts in repentance. Many tears flowed in South Africa from the 2,000 church leaders gathered at the Kwasizabantu Mission and 1,000 in Durban, who came in a spirit of unity from across denominations and as far away as Australia. In Cape Town the Lord chose a soccer stadium in a poor section to fulfill Pastor David's wish to have a mixed race altar call, which he wasn't allowed to do 35 years earlier. Through their impassioned messages on purity and prayer, God so touched the pastors that they knew Cape Town would never be the same.

2004/12/30 18:34Profile
TheophilusMD

New Jersey

Re: Zambia Report

Hi Phebe,

After Pastor Dave and his team went earlier this year, the Lord led Pastor Carter Conlon together with around 200 of Times Square Church members to go back to Zambia last October. Daily field reports and pictures can be found here: [url=http://www.timessquarechurch.org/zambia/zambia_fieldreports_index.htm]ZAMBIA REPORT[/url]

God bless.
Rey

2004/12/30 18:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy