SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hallelujah! Israel turns 60! (the end is near!)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Moe,

I don't see any of those talking about them being put in the land. It's possible they are referring to them becoming Christians. Most today believe that the romans verses are talking about that.

2008/5/16 11:20Profile

Re:

Quote:
My question is, why is is that in history past they always had to be right with God as a whole to enter or abide in the land and yet this time they don't? If in history past this is what happened then why didn't we see a large revival of Jews turning to Christ right before/or at the same time they were restored to the land?

Simply put... thats not what God had in mind, as He stated in Ezekial. I refer you back to the original post.

Krispy

2008/5/16 11:28

Re:

Quote:
And the ransomed of the LORD shall return

I believe this passage is in reference to the church...

Krispy

2008/5/16 11:30

Re:

So basically you all believe that the mere existence of Israel right now is some big coincidence?

Krispy

2008/5/16 11:31
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
So basically you all believe that the mere existence of Israel right now is some big coincidence?

Krispy

Basically I'm just asking questions that I've never heard anyone have an answer to. :-D

I want to base what I believe on the scriptures and what they are saying rather than try to interpret the scriptures to fit into what the newspaper is saying. I'm not saying you do this, but as I'm sure you know many do this. Since I've seen others do this, I don't want to fall into it myself. Some of the things I'm asking put some questions in my mind concerning the whole ordeal.

EDIT: Again, please don't take it I'm saying your basing your theology off of the newspaper. I'm just saying that some change their theology as much as the newspaper changes and I don't want to even resemble that.

2008/5/16 11:37Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:

Of course not. The question is what's the God's real purpose and meaning of the present day Israel in the light of all prophecies and history.

2008/5/16 11:38Profile

Re:

Quote:

Tears_of_joy wrote:
[b][u]Isaiah 35:10[/u][/b]

And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Did they return with "songs and everlasting joy" in 1948?

As I said, I don't understand all about Israel and the Jews either, but I'm not a Jew by birth but a Jew by adoption through the blood of Jesus so we don't have to worry about that. There could be some favor there for Israel, that's God's business, but as I said this don't apply to us as Gentiles. The two verses to base the subject at hand on, No there is more, the verses of prophecy that started the subject that brought us to the verses that I posted.

You sound as if you may be one those who is going to earn their way to heaven by going through the great trib instead of the blood of Jesus, If so, and you have it in your mind that way, I guess that's your propagative
If we are gentiles or Jews and have trusted Christ through His blood on the cross as both Lord and Savior is the only way we came be right before God. A Jewish born person can do that as well right now and trust in Christ. As for the Jewish people and the great tribulation, I haven't been given enough discernment on that at the present time to make that call. He hasn't let me see that totally clear yet.
My advise for both Jews and Gentile to be saved and missing the great tribulation and becoming a first round draft choice is to trust Christ and Him alone as both Lord and Savior whether you be a Jew by birth or a Gentile by birth.

As I told another post triber yesterday. Before you open another can of worms on post trib, go back to the last thread you abandoned about a month ago because you couldn't answer by scripture the questions that were ask to back of your post trib theory, before you open another.

2008/5/16 11:51

Re:

Quote:
Basically I'm just asking questions that I've never heard anyone have an answer to.

Hey Preach... dont sweat it, it's all good. I dont have all the answers either. I'm about as far away from being Jewish (referring to bloodline) as a man can be. And certainly there is a lot of prophecy that just doesnt make sense.

But it's a miracle of God that in 1948 Israel came into being... just as it was said that it would.

Krispy

2008/5/16 11:58
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Israel turns 60, quite an amazing thing. Sadly, she is looking bad for her age. It won't be long before she'll die again. Hopefully this time around she learn her lesson that none of her previous exiles or holocausts have taught her. Hopefully this time around, the church will be up to the task of being what it must be to the Jew so that it might be what it must be unto God.

2008/5/16 13:15Profile

Re:

Israel turns 60, quite an amazing thing. Sadly, she is looking bad for her age. It won't be long before she'll die again. Hopefully this time around she learn her lesson that none of her previous exiles or holocausts have taught her. Hopefully this time around, the church will be up to the task of being what it must be to the Jew so that it might be what it must be unto God.

Amen

2008/5/16 13:41

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy