SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Do you preach DOOM and GLOOM without telling about our BLESSED HOPE? If so you might be a Pharisee!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

well of course we should giv ehope brother

Show me on the first post on the post I am about ot mention and there is many. Tell me where that hope is in many of these threads. Just to name one and there are many, "finiancial collaspe continues". Brother they ain't no hope there in the first post, no Jesus, there is nothing but fear which is the opposite of faith in bunch of these threads you can look for yourself, anyone can. Post something about Jesus and hope and nobody is interested in it. Only Doom and Gloom. That's my insight you can keep your if you like.
Paul said if they are ignorant let em be ignorant.

2008/5/14 17:11
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

closing my eyes for the coming semitruck that is coming isent "hope".

There is no hope in this world, in this world Jesus said we would have tribulation.

That is a promise.

But perfect love casteth out fear...

This world and all that is in it will burn, and the worst time ever will soon be upon us, our only hope is to be totally sold out to God and walk in truth.

the only hope is Jesus

2008/5/14 17:19Profile

Re:

Quote:

hmmhmm wrote:
closing my eyes for the coming semitruck that is coming isent "hope".

There is no hope in this world, in this world Jesus said we would have tribulation.

That is a promise.

But perfect love casteth out fear...

This world and all that is in it will burn, and the worst time ever will soon be upon us, our only hope is to be totally sold out to God and walk in truth.

the only hope is Jesus

You got it now. All you have to do is figure what is truth or who is truth!!!! And if you do know that, then you might want to mention his name in some of these DOOM AND GLOOM threads.

2008/5/14 17:30
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: Do you preach DOOM and GLOOM with out telling about our BLESSED HOPE? If so you m

If lets say a world wide starvation, financial collapse or whatever may come...

do you think this is not under Gods control for his purposes?

If Sweden economy collapse, or america...that is gods working...

He is sovereign and his purposes will come to pass

we need not fear brother, we have Jesus, we have eternal life NOW.

That is our hope, not a corrupted diabolic financial system

as i said,if you have perfect love you have no fear.

2008/5/14 17:41Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: Do you preach DOOM and GLOOM without telling about our BLESSED HOPE? If so you mi

I think if we are christians, if we follow Jesus and believe him, one reason we dont need to fear anything is no one can harm me.

No financial collapse can hurt me, sure i might be homeless, out of a job, die a painful death of starvation... but that cant hurt me

I have eternal life in HIM.

and no matter what happened, if all doom and gloom is right, still i rejoice

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

If you love God whatever happened we are glad, we know god will bring good out of it.

2008/5/14 17:50Profile

Re:

hmmhmm wrote:
I think if we are christians, if we follow Jesus and believe him, one reason we dont need to fear anything is no one can harm me.

No financial collapse can hurt me, sure i might be homeless, out of a job, die a painful death of starvation... but that cant hurt me

I have eternal life in HIM.

and no matter what happened, if all doom and gloom is right, still i rejoice

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

If you love God whatever happened we are glad, we know god will bring good out of it.

Amen, this is the hope we have. A blessed Hope. I can't think of one any better.
He came to give us not only life but life more abundantly. The devil comes to kill steal and destroy all that has not put their faith in him. It has to be by grace because I know it is not possible for me to give HIM all the honor and the glory that He deserves for what He did for me on the cross. Anything that I do, it will certainly not be in my strength but His strength that He provides for me in bringing HIM honor and glory. This IS the message of the gospel.

2008/5/14 18:03

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy