SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Jesus and the Volkswagen ride.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Jesus and the Volkswagen ride.

This is a little story that could have been a dream or a reality, who knows. A couple of men where standing on the road hitching a ride to heaven. The hitchhikers held in their hand a sign that read “ HEAVEN- ANYONE GOING MY WAY”.

Jesus came by in his Volkswagen and said, “hop in guys and I’ll take you there”. I know the way there guys, as matter of fact guys, I’m the only one that knows the way. They got in with Jesus and he begin to tell them that he could not take them all the way there right now but wherever HE dropped them off, he would be back to pick them up later and he promised them he would. He said but you must wait and watch for me. In this book you will be warned that many will tell you I won’t be back, especially when the time is close at hand for me to be back for you. He told them be sure and read your book so you will know the truth and can't be deceived because many will try to deceive you.

He went on to tell them that, he was the only one who actually knew the way to heaven because he had already have been to heaven. He said there are many people who think they know the way, but they actually don’t and are deceived. They will lie to you and you will end up in a very different place and it is not’t good. You will find that all about that place in this book I will give you when I drop you off. My Father set everything up that way because he loves me and he will honor those who honor me and I honor Him as well. It is an autobiography of my Fathers life and my life as well.

He went on talking the guys and told them that he could not tell exactly the time when he would come back to get them, because his Father would make that decision, but His Father had always told Him the truth in the past and they could believe His Father as well as HIM that he would come again. He said if my Father said it, you can take it to the bank. Jesus said,” guys here is a book and he gave them this book. He said.” guys you will have many problems in this world before I come back for you, but in this book, you will find all the information that you need to survive and have a joyful life, and prevent being deceived, until I come back for you”. It will guide you in all things here on earth. Jesus told them in this book, if you read and get into your heart you won't stumble as much. He told them in this book you can even find description somewhat of what heaven is like.

One of the guy, Peter believed Jesus, he often opens his book and reads and studies about Jesus' life and how he is coming back for him and he is still waiting on Jesus to come back for him as though it could be any day but living as though it could awhile. Peter is even spending part of his money that he is earning through the books knowledge it gives how to survive in the world and relate to to other people and Peter also is using a portion of earned money in telling others about Jesus and also using his money to pay for copies of the book to give to others.

The other guy Judas, after a period of time, has decided he was to proud to accept a free ride from Jesus’ and he is trying earn enough money to buy his own Volkswagen like Jesus has or pay for the gasoline expense to heaven. ink real men don't take hand outs. Judas has not’t read the book very much and you really can't tell he has even opened it or he would know from the book that Jesus has already paid for the vehicle and the gas; it was a gift from his Father.

The first guy Peter has made copies of the book that Jesus gave him and is giving it to everyone who will take a copy of it, so they won’t be deceived and not wait on Jesus. He even has some of it memorized by heart because he has read it so much and it is so encouraging to know. The second guy, Judas also feels that he is so he is so special because he rode with Jesus and he don't’t tell anyone because he think it will make him less special if he shares Jesus and the ride. The second guy named Judas is getting impatient because he don’t really know if Jesus is coming back for him as he said. He has really read the book and don't’t believe what he has read. Which guy are you like?

John 14:2-6

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
KJV

2008/5/14 14:25

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy