Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:

Lor_E wrote:
Quote:

bonni wrote:
God is causing us to SEE that He truly does give us abundant grace so that we can BE. I thank God that He is so patient with us, even though we are not very patient with others and even with our own progress. It is our job to abide, and His job keep us and to conform us to the image of Christ.

AMEN!!
I am thankful for that as well! I believe that as we pursue Christ, pursue correct vision, pursue abiding in THE VINE, then the fruit [b]will be[/b] as the article on this forum discussion by Johnathon Goforth suggests in the "Price of Revival" [b]will[/b] take place.

As our eyes will see what needs to be prayed for, prayed over and pray with the fervency of the Holy Spirit according to the will of God!

The Lord Jesus Christ will have the proper preeminence in our hearts and lives and will make an impact on those around us!

No idol will be sacred, but brought out to be destroyed, in full! (Break down every idol, cast out every foe, now wash me and I shall be whiter than snow!)

We will LOVE the Word of God and hold it in our hearts as a light unto our path, and have it in our mouths as words of grace to all!

And as one of our favorite books "The Power of the Spirit" by William Law continually confirms- we will by the power of the Spirit alone DO the will of God as we will BE what God ALONE has made us!!!

My dear sister, I am so thankful to have this place to have the opportunity to have long distance fellowship with you! It makes my heart QUITE glad!!

My love and prayers in Christ,
Lori

Good thoughts from both Lori and Bonni. HE is the vine. Without Him we are nothing and apart from Him we can do nothing, but with Him nothing shall impossible, with Him all things are possible and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.
We are the branches, if if the branches bear no fruit what are they good for?
The fig tree Jesus cursed, had no fruit on it. The disciples were amazing how the tree withers so quickly. Lord give us the ability to have more than just leaves. We see many Chrsitians today with only leaves.
Matt 24:32-35
32 "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
God Bless you sisters.
Moe

2008/5/22 15:58

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy