SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : WARNING: LAKELAND REVIVAL IS COMING TO PHEONIX!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 WARNING: LAKELAND REVIVAL IS COMING TO PHEONIX!!!

[b]WARNING: LAKELAND REVIVAL IS COMING TO PHEONIX!!![/b]

I was sent this today, wanted to share it...

Lakeland Revival Comes to Phoenix … Growing in the Supernatural 3,
May 28 – June 1!

God recently spoke to Patricia and told her not to call Growing in the Supernatural 3 a conference. He told her to name it a REVIVAL! She is recently back from the Lakeland Healing Revival with Todd Bentley, and so are many of the other speakers who are coming for Supernatural 3. Every one of the ministers is praying into an explosion of revival to be released in the meetings and to everyone in attendance. Patricia, Bobby Conner, Keith Miller, and all the other speakers who have been to Lakeland are going to impart what they received while there. Don’t miss it!

Last night at the XPerience, we laid hands on every person in attendance and that spirit of revival we received in Lakeland exploded through the meeting and touched everyone there. It was awesome! Growing in the Supernatural 3 will take it to a whole ’nother level as we all gather together to worship and cry out to heaven! What splashed down in Lakeland is going to spread … be here to be a part of it

2008/5/13 20:28Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: WARNING: LAKELAND REVIVAL IS COMING TO PHEONIX!!!

This is a warning!

Those in Pheonix had better heed the warning, both Christians and non-Christians.

The thing is, people want to 'see'. They want to see the supernatural, unusual and the novel.

And so, they will turn up.

We just have to hope that those who turn up don't get caught up in it.

2008/5/14 2:17Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: WARNING: LAKELAND REVIVAL IS COMING TO PHEONIX!!!

Thanks for the warning. I'm not familiar with this Growing in the Supernatural conference but I will pass along the warning to all that I can here in Phoenix.

We need to pray against the spirit behind this false "revival" and also be prepared to minister from the truth of Scripture to those who get caught up in this.

In Christ,

Ron

2008/5/14 10:40Profile
Zapthycat

Livermore, CA

Re:

Can someone please tell me exactly what makes you think that the "revival" in Florida is a fake one?

I know very little about it, or who is involved in it. I hear about people suffering demonic attacks from watching a video of it, and I know that Andrew Strom is very much against it, but I am very unsure of why.

I'd really like more info on it. Anyone?

2008/5/14 11:39Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

I would prefer that we wouldn't refer to this thing as a "revival."

Just a thought.

:-(

2008/5/14 12:06Profile

Re:

Quote:

ccchhhrrriiisss wrote:

Just a thought.

:-(

Amen this is kinda like the same thing, as Krispy referred to on the politics and the voting. If they are Chrsitians, you shouldn't have to tell them who to vote for. What happened the scriptures talking about the false prophet being smooth operators? This guy is obvious. Should we throw out the passages about the false prophet being a smooth operator? I don't think so. Can anyone find a scripture where a characteristic of a false prophet, is one who warns that the real prophet is false? I can't refer to one right off, I'll reseach that, just throwing the question out there for some good bereans.

2008/5/14 12:23
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

Hey all,
I hold an opinion on the Lakeland deal and that now is apparently moving to Phoenix but wanted to share something of interest found in the writings of Henry Scougal, [i]The Life of God in the Soul of Man[/i]. Henry is speaking of divine life and the root of that divine life being faith and its branches are love to God, charity to man, purity and humility. Here is what he says about such things:

Quote:
These are the highest perfections that either men or angels are capable of--the very foundation of heaven laid in the soul; and he who hath attained them, needs not desire to pry into the hidden rolls of God's decrees, or search the volumes of heaven to know what is determined about his everlasting condition; but he may find a copy of God's thoughts concerning him, written in his own breast. His love to God may give him assurance of God's favour to him; and those beginnings of happiness, which he feels in the conformity of the powers of his soul to the nature of God, and compliance with his will, are a sure pledge that his felicity shall be perfected, and continued to all eternity; and it is not without reason that one said, "I had rather see the real impressions of a God-like nature upon my own soul, than have a vision from heaven, or an angel sent to tell me that my name was enrolled in the book of life."

How 'bout them apples?

2008/5/14 13:39Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

Amen. I agree and this is when of the most unsettling things. The enemy is hi-jacking the name of revival to use it for his own devices. Oh how we need to be on guard.

2008/5/14 13:51Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
Can someone please tell me exactly what makes you think that the "revival" in Florida is a fake one?

I know very little about it, or who is involved in it. I hear about people suffering demonic attacks from watching a video of it, and I know that Andrew Strom is very much against it, but I am very unsure of why.

I'd really like more info on it. Anyone?

You may want to do a search in the forums for more info. There have been some really good things brought out and even interviews with men like Andrew Strom on the dangers of what is going on. I think this has to be the boldest step the enemy has taken in attempting to call good evil and evil good that I have seen. People that are infatuated with the supernatural, angels and miracles are particularly vulnerable to these things.

2008/5/14 13:57Profile
Zapthycat

Livermore, CA

Re:

I searched a bit, but it's mostly others (Like Andrew Strom) telling me what to think, rather than describing what exactly is happening and letting me decide for myself. I'm a thinking and discerning person, and I'd just like some of the straight facts.

From what I gather, People are getting healed, strange things are happening like the whole laughing thing, and there are some vaguely new-age/occultic/spirit guide things happening. The pastor is getting a lot of money, may have gotten tattoos, is promoting some fishy things.

"Facts" that can't be substantiated are that people suffer demonic or spiritual attacks after experiencing or watching videos. These things can't be "Proven", they could be real or they could be a ploy to stop this.

I GUESS I have to look at their side and see what they have to say. I don't really want to watch their videos, but I want to be on guard if I have to in order to see for myself. I want my judgement to be true, and not based off someone else's.

2008/5/14 16:32Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy