SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Keith Daniel

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
SShoe

Eastern North Carolina

Keith Daniel

The first sermon I heard from Keith Daniel was one I downloaded from Sermon Index. I was so blessed with "Be Ye Holy For I Am Holy" and "Finished With The World", I searched the web and found a website where, for a donation, you can order his sermons on tape. I have a total of 28 sermons (and there are more) and I have been blessed by each one.

If you are interested in ordering audio tapes, you may visit the following website, click on "tape ministry" and then "tapes by speaker."

http://www.charityministries.org

My life has been touched by God through this godly man and through Sermon Index. May you continue being a blessing in His Name.

2004/6/22 19:23Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Keith Daniel

Quote:
My life has been touched by God through this godly man and through Sermon Index. May you continue being a blessing in His Name.

Yes I have been slowly putting these messages up on Sermon Index and I do ask that you would help support Charity Minstries to the best of your ability they are a remenant Christian group that is really following after God. I have been blessed by knowing them online and I pray for a chance to visit one of their fellowships in the future. I might prayerfully look into partnering with them somehow to spread the Word of God that is richly taught in their fellowships.

Keith Daniel has already made a lasting impact on my life and I thank God continually for him. I have been featuring him at SermonIndex for the last month and will continue to do so, I hope every visitor at SermonIndex has a chance to hear this godly man's heart and important message to the church.

2004/6/22 19:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy