SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : WARNING about VIDEOs - Urban

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

The Word says that Jesus could not do many notable miracles in His home town because of the unbelief of the people.

Moe_Mac wrote:
Actually you got close, the word says he DID NOT, not he couldn't.
Matt 13:58
58 [i]Now He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

"And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them." (Mark 6:5)

I must commend you brother for checking out everything in the Word. You are a good Berean.

2008/5/13 16:56Profile

Re:

Quote:

AbideinHim wrote:
The Word says that Jesus could not do many notable miracles in His home town because of the unbelief of the people.

Moe_Mac wrote:
Actually you got close, the word says he DID NOT, not he couldn't.
Matt 13:58
58 [i]Now He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

"And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them." (Mark 6:5)

I must commend you brother for checking out everything in the Word. You are a good Berean.

No, I am not a Berean. I'm just a sinner saved by the grace of God. I am far from being above a mistake in the scriptural passages. I have made many scriptural mistakes and I'm sure will make many more. I must confess I do not take a great deal of time in resonding to a post on purpose and I therefore well aware of the chance of and the odds for a mistake. If I required me to study and search for along period of time to answer or find the passages to give the truth or disagreement, there is a good chance I'm wrong if it not already in my heart but just a matter of finding it to copy and paste. If the mistake is in my heart and I transmit that mistake from my heart to a post, I have need to make the mistake, so I can be corrected, hopefully I won't ever change passages or verses with the one member that I'm conferring with and just keep the same thing in my heart when I do.

2008/5/13 17:13

Re:

Quote:
But what really matters and is far more worth then health is a Holy life.

Amen!!! The statement of this thread!!! :-)

2008/5/13 17:13

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy