SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Gospel According To Oprah Winfrey: Jesus Did Not Come To Die On The Cross

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MandM

The Gospel According To Oprah Winfrey: Jesus Did Not Come To Die On The Cross

The Gospel According To Oprah Winfrey: Jesus Did Not Come To Die On The Cross

Did you see what Oprah Winfrey said on her television show NOW?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5ILOsHLnw

On one of her recent shows, Oprah Winfrey, who claims to be a "Christian", actually said that Jesus did not come to die on the cross.

People like Oprah are totally laying the groundwork for the coming one world religion. After all, if there is no "sin", no "salvation", no "heaven", no "hell, and Jesus didn't come to die on the cross, then you can define "Christianity" any way you want and it can easily be merged with other relgions.

Here is how another article describes what Oprah is teaching:

-----

For years Oprah has promoted New Age religion on her television show, but in the past few months she has taken her promotion of false religion to an entirely new level.

Oprah is now holding weekly internet "lessons" for the whole world with her new spiritual superstar Eckhart Tolle.

These are some of the things Tolle has written:

"All religions are equally false and equally true, depending on how you use them."

"Man made God in his own image."

Did you know that Oprah is openly denying Jesus Christ to the whole world?

Oprah said on her television show that there could not possibly be one way to God.

Oprah recently said that she does not believe that Jesus came to die on the cross, but rather that the purpose for Jesus coming was to teach us "Christ consciousness".

-----

You can read the rest of the article here:

http://shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com/2008/05/gospel-according-to-oprah-winfrey-jesus.html

What do you all think about this?

2008/5/8 16:32Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: The Gospel According To Oprah Winfrey: Jesus Did Not Come To Die On The Cross

Erwin Lutzer has spoken out against this very well here:

[b]The Gospel According To Oprah's Friends[/b]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uje-T69qj2g

2008/5/8 16:48Profile

Re:

I got better things to do with my time than pay attention to what that kook has to say.

Like Casting Crowns sang:

[i]What if the family turned to Jesus
And stopped asking Oprah what to do!?[/i]

Krispy

2008/5/8 16:50

Re:

Yea, and the birds of a feather flock together. All Americans need to pay close attention to who Oprah is supporting and pouring much of her "housewife support money" into his presidental campaign. This candidate says he prays to Jesus every night, but he believes Jesus is not the only way. Jesus is Lord of all and every knee will bow but without asking for grace and mercy and making him both Lord and saviour, those other flocks (goats) are going to a different place. I don't know where he got that theology, whether from Oprah of his so-called Pastor Wright or both.
Wow what a leader he would make!!!

2008/5/8 17:32

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy