SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRITS THAT TODD BENTLEY OPERATES UNDER

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Welcome! Sonshine

Sonshine,

Welcome to SI! I hope you will be blessed and enriched by this site.

Quote:
I spoke with my Pastor also and he doesn't see any need to renounce this "revival" as he says it's way too much like chasing rabbits as it would never end for him if he started. He told me he does agree with Rick Joyner although he didn't understand why he had gone and commissioned Todd Bentley. After doing my homework on Rock Joyner I find he too is just another false apostle. I have checked out so many who are tel evangelist and the like and find myself more and more appalled. I have been blind as I came into being a Christian through a charismatic church and I've seen things from time to time that I just didn't agree with as it didn't line up with what I seen in the word of God. but then I saw it only in part and now I see it all very clearly. I have told my Pastor I no longer want to be identified with the charismatic movement and his answer surprised me. But in all I am not surprised as I believe the Lord shown me beforehand about this great apostasy, I just have many relationships in my church and have grown to love so may of them with a pure heart. However God knows all things and also knows those that are His and will deliver them also in time. I'm home today from church as I cannot in truth go back to my church until I know without shadow or doubt that they separate themselves from all this deception. 2 Jn 9-11 I simply see it like this and want nothing to do with it as I truly do love God, His word, and want to be part of the group who are called the few by Jesus Mt 7:13-14 I think that if my Pastor would just think for a minute about what he said in ref to chasing rabbits then that should be indication enough that all these big time ministries are not following the Lord Jesus of the bible but their own pernicious ways.

It is tragic, indeed, when you discover your pastor will not speak out against heresies but will look the other way.

The fact the LORD showed you the fallacies connected with Bently demonstrates to you His faithfulness in warning you about the dangers that masquerade as TRUTH, don't you think? Rejoice! and stay close to the LORD and stay sensitive to the voice of his Spirit and he WILL lead you to ALL Truth - not just some, but ALL!

God bless you and come back again.
ginnyrose

2008/7/20 17:06Profile

Re: Nightline

In the light of the current National exposure that Bentley's received, I thought this a worthy post to see for any that may yet think there is fruit for God here. Please see Sermonindex's original post with verifying video. This is from Hades.

2008/7/23 23:18
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: The Bentleys separated

According to Todd Bentley's ministries own website www.freshfire.ca Todd and his wife Shona are currently separated.

I am convinced that this a counterfeit revival that has deluded many. Now it has taken a toll on the man himself. I do not want to gleefully scorn this man or ill-wish him. May God use this situation to bring this man to repentance and restore his family.

narrowpath

2008/8/12 18:26Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I checked out his site and under 'profile' is this: "Todd Bentley, his wife Shonnah and three children, Lauralee, Esther and Elijah live in Abbotsford, BC, Canada."

I could not find anywhere that it mentions a separation. Where did you see it?

ginnyrose

2008/8/12 18:38Profile

Re: Bentley verification

Go to ...Sola Dei Gloria...P.J.Miller's prophetic site for links and all needed verification. Posted today.

2008/8/12 22:01
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Under "Special Prayer Request" on the main page.

2008/8/12 22:14Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Thanks! I found it.

Seems odd to me that if the Holy Spirit is at work that this stress would cause conflict between married people....

ginnyrose

2008/8/12 22:39Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy