SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Lakeland Revival?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
pilotscove

Lakeland Revival?

When I first heard of the revival in Lakeland I was overjoyed, but after much prayer and research into this movement, to say I was disappointed would be an understatement. I was greived in my spirit. O how Ravenhill would weep at this!

Consider carefully the words of Jeremiah 5:25-31: 25)Your iniquities have turned away these things, And your sins have withholden good things from you. 26)For among My people are found wicked men: They lay wait, as he that setteth snares; They set a trap, they catch men. 27)As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: Therefore they are become great and waxen rich. 28)They are waxen fat, they shine: Yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: They judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; And the right of the needy do they not judge. 29)Shall I not visit for these things? saith the Lord: Shall not My soul be avenged on such a nation as this? 30)A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; 31)The prophets prophesy falsely, And the priests bear rule by their means; And My people love to have it so: And what will ye do in the end thereof?

And Jeremiah 17:4: Trust ye not in lying words, saying, "The temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord, are these."

2008/5/8 11:39Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Lakeland Revival?

Quote:
I was greived in my spirit. O how Ravenhill would weep at this!

Amen.

2008/5/8 12:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy