SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Invitation to attend a "Bible weekend" with Zac Poonen in Norway

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Invitation to attend a "Bible weekend" with Zac Poonen in Norway

I will post here a link to this event, if any from Norway, or close enough have a chance to attend, or if you happened to be in Norway on vacation or whatever. Please consider attending.

Friday 27 JUNE to Sunday 29

For details and registration info please do check this

[url=http://www.ordetslys.org/poonen/2008/bibelweekend-zac-poonen-2008-eng.pdf]"Official Invitation" (PDF-format)[/url]

More information

If you have any questions about the
conference, please contact me and i can forward your questions, or contact the persons listed in the "Official Invitation"

Christian

EDIT: Last years messages can be downloaded fom this link, [url=http://www.ordetslys.org/poonen/audio/2007/drammen/index.htm]2007 years messages from Zac Poonen in Norway[/url]

2008/5/7 13:49Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Invitation to attend a "Bible weekend" with Zac Poonen in Norway

This is excellent and I hope many hear of the meetings in Norway. Also for those attending in Norway do pray about coming to the Revival Conference hosted by sermonindex.net later this year in Scotland: http://2008scotland.eventbrite.com/

2008/5/7 14:03Profile
Mangan

Sweden (Northern Europe)

Poonen is a great man of God. I would love to see and hear him live...

Broder! Undrar när någon pastor i vårt land får upp ögonen för Poonen? Visst skulle det vara gott att få honom att komma till Sverige. Poonens förkunnelse är både knivskarp och matnyttig på samma gång.

Tack återigen för tipset och länken.

Var välsignad
från din broder i Kristus
Magnus Nordlund :-)

2008/5/7 17:54Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

Mangan wrote:
Poonen is a great man of God. I would love to see and hear him live...

Broder! Undrar när någon pastor i vårt land får upp ögonen för Poonen? Visst skulle det vara gott att få honom att komma till Sverige. Poonens förkunnelse är både knivskarp och matnyttig på samma gång.

Tack återigen för tipset och länken.

Var välsignad
från din broder i Kristus
Magnus Nordlund :-)

Yes Poonens teaching and preaching is very filled with God. He does not cut corners and compromise the word, his sermons never has left me in the same state, i find his teaching of the scriptures always leaves me with a higher desire to seek God more, to become more godly by Gods grace, and to humble me and find out any root of "phariseeism" in me.

I hope to see many brethren there, if anyone has some questions or thoughts please do contact me or the people in the invitation.

Jag hoppas vi ses där broder :-) , och jag önskar som du att Sverige ,skulle få upp ögonen för män så som broder Poonen med flera.

Hans predikan lämnar sällan någon oberörd eller med en attityd som tar "lätt" på kristendomen och eviga ting.

Skulle va kul träffas där!

2008/5/9 5:46Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Here is some excerpts from the [url=http://www.ordetslys.org/poonen/2008/bibelweekend-zac-poonen-2008-eng.pdf]invitation[/url]

[b]Welcome to Bible Weekend with Zac Poonen

God’s challenge to young people[/b]

Zac Poonen has been serving God as a bible teacher in India for nearly 50 years. In 1975, together with a few other families, he started the assembly Christian Fellowship Centre in Bangalore, India. In the years that followed, the work in Bangalore has grown, spreading to other cities in India and to cities in other countries. Poonen has ministered in Norway a number of times previously. In 2007, he held a similar Bible Weekend for young people in Drammen.

Many articles, books and spoken messages by Zac Poonen are available online at Cfindia.com (in English) and Ordetslys.org (in Norwegian). During his visit to Norway, Poonen will also be a guest speaker at other meetings as well – in Sandeord on 26 June and Oslo 30 June. Check for details online at Spiren.org.

Friday, 27 to Sunday, 29. JUNE

The conference will be held in Drammen, a city approx. 40 km west of Oslo. There is train service
to Drammen from Oslo Airport Gardermoen and bus service fromOslo Airport Torp (Sandeord). If you are in need of transport, please inform us when you register.

More information

If you have any questions about the
conference, please contact Alexander
Bekkevold or Conrad Myrland. Phone:
(+47) 982 32 991 or (+47) 950 81 882

2008/5/15 4:46Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Dear Brother,

Do let me know if there is audio and video media that we can get on SermonIndex from this event.

2008/5/16 3:06Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Dear Brother,

Do let me know if there is audio and video media that we can get on SermonIndex from this event.

bump

Yes i will, i am certain there will be many audio recordings, there are several from last years conferance availible here [url=http://www.ordetslys.org/poonen/audio/2007/drammen/index.htm]2007 meetings[/url]

2008/5/31 16:52Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

I am bumping this, and if anyone has a chance this weekend (tomorrow and sunday) starting at 10:00 and will continue throughout the whole days.

welcome all

Brother Christian

2008/6/27 14:26Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

For anyone who is interested in hearing the sermons by brother Zac from his time in Norway can find all of the sessions here, it was a blessed time with so much to dwell on and meditate and pray about,

[url=http://www.spiren.org/]www.spiren.org[/url]

2008/7/17 13:45Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Thanks for the link brother and it's good to hear from you again. May God bless and keep you and your family there in Norway.

God is good.

In Christ,

Ron

2008/7/17 14:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy