SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Barack Obama vs Jesus Christ: Obama on Abortion, Gay Marriage and Jeremiah Wright

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MandM

Barack Obama vs Jesus Christ: Obama on Abortion, Gay Marriage and Jeremiah Wright

Barack Obama vs Jesus Christ: Obama on Abortion, Gay Marriage and Jeremiah Wright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkPoLjNG3Qk

Barack Obama has been traveling back and forth across America proclaiming that he is a Christian and that he follows Jesus Christ.

But what does Barack Obama really believe, and does it match what is found in the Bible?

A closer examination reveals that what Barack Obama believes is the complete opposite of what we find in the Scriptures.

For example, Obama recently stated that he believes that Muslims are "children of God" and that people who do good works will get into heaven.

But is this true according to the Scriptures?

Of course not.

In John 3:36 we read:

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him."

In John 14:6, Jesus tells us, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

That's not all.

Barack Obama has consistently promoted abortion throughout his political career. Apparently he believes that killing 40 million babies since Roe v. Wade is a good thing.

In a recent campaign stop he said that if one of his daughters made a mistake that he did not want them "punished with a baby".

Not only that, but Obama also fought AGAINST a law that would have provided medical care for babies who survived abortion and were born alive. Apparently he wants to throw them in the trash can and wait for them to die.

The rest of the article can be viewed here:

http://shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com/2008/04/barack-obama-vs-jesus-christ-obama-on.html

2008/4/28 11:34Profile

Re: Barack Obama vs Jesus Christ: Obama on Abortion, Gay Marriage and Jeremiah Wright

Why is Barack Obama in question?

i am very curious to hear this?

2008/4/28 11:45
Tears_of_joy

Re: Barack Obama vs Jesus Christ: Obama on Abortion, Gay Marriage and Jeremiah Wright

MandM, this is not a site for elections propaganda or politics. You have mistook the place.

The real church of God doesn't prostitute with the politicians and wordily affairs, but stays clean and pure from them. The apostate church in USA from long time ago is in adultery with the politics. But the remnant is staying away from it.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

From the forum rules:

[b][u]Politics[/u][/b]

We have found it necessary to curtail political discussion here for a variety of reasons. It is primarily out of step with the manner and thrust of Sermon Index in it's intention and we have found little good to come from an allowance of things based politically into the discussions. It is unfortunate, but the results have shown that policy and pundits of secular government are divisive enough inherently and while that is neither here nor there, it is again that which would have little to do with this sites intentions. Moreover, where we have allowed it in the past it is almost always that of the Western hemisphere and largely American politics that wish to be argued over. This is a ministry borne out of Canada and gone out into all the world, rarely has the politics of other nations been brought forth for discussion and overall very little of it has to do with spiritual attributes. For these reasons we ask you to not bring forth political matters.

2008/4/28 12:04Profile

Re:

I knew that was coming!

Thanks tears of Joy

No disrespect to the thread starter, but issues like this can divisive and controversial

2008/4/28 12:07
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Please regard the rules of forum discussions and
the wise counsel of Tears of Joy!!

2008/4/28 13:01Profile
andres

texas,brownsville

Re:

"The real church of God doesn't prostitute with the politicians and wordily affairs, but stays clean and pure from them."

Please, i must disagree with you, The Church needs to impact worldly affairs, the worst thing we can do is stay away from it. God instituted Government, and to say the Christains should stay away from politics is not a good answer, The Political Sphere is like a Mission Field,( A dangerous one at that) where we should send out Labors, praying for them, The Command from God in the Garden still exists today for us.. "To subdue, and replenish and have dominion" over the earth and God created Government to do this and though Adam lost it was won Back By Christ.

Love andy

2008/4/28 13:06Profile

Re:

I have good friends that are die-hard *whatever politically party* and it gets tiring being around them. I call it having a "bandwagon" and playing the trumpet for all to hear.

If people don't agree with them, they are WRONG!!! No one will listen to them because they've alienated people that don't want to hear about politics. We are called to be a separate people, called unto prayer. We are NOT called to alienate people.

Jesus should be our only bandwagon. I agree with Tears_of_Joy:

Quote:
The real church of God doesn't prostitute with the politicians and wordily affairs, but stays clean and pure from them. The apostate church in USA from long time ago is in adultery with the politics. But the remnant is staying away from it.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

From the forum rules:

Politics

We have found it necessary to curtail political discussion here for a variety of reasons. It is primarily out of step with the manner and thrust of Sermon Index in it's intention and we have found little good to come from an allowance of things based politically into the discussions. It is unfortunate, but the results have shown that policy and pundits of secular government are divisive enough inherently and while that is neither here nor there, it is again that which would have little to do with this sites intentions. Moreover, where we have allowed it in the past it is almost always that of the Western hemisphere and largely American politics that wish to be argued over. This is a ministry borne out of Canada and gone out into all the world, rarely has the politics of other nations been brought forth for discussion and overall very little of it has to do with spiritual attributes. For these reasons we ask you to not bring forth political matters.

2008/4/28 13:51

Re:

Might I be so bold as to remind everyone... yet again... that discussion of this sort are strongly discouraged in the rules of this forum. Someone has already stated that this can be very divisive, and that is the very reason for the rule discouraging this.

So, please respect the rules of the forum before the moderators have to step in.

Just some friendly advice from a grunt like everyone else. :-)

Krispy

2008/4/28 14:19

Re:

thanks krispy,

it isnt about anyone here being aggressive for the political arena, but It is Forbidden here

2008/4/28 16:44
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I personally see no fruit in this type of discussion "on" sermonindex. I am sure it would be suitable in other forums. I am [b]locking this thread[/b].

2008/4/28 16:46Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy