SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A FALSE HEALING REVIVAL?? -Florida

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
PosterThread

Re: False Revival in Florida

Carter Conlon sums this all up nicely. This is sincere discernment!!!

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2994&commentView=itemComments

2008/5/5 13:31

Re:

Quote:

coley wrote:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2994&commentView=itemComments

Ah, thanks I was trying to find a sermon on hearing God's voice. :-)

2008/5/5 16:08
tinluke

New England USA

Re:

Quote:

Absolutely, this is a must listen to. I just downloaded this one and "A Gospel of Slaugher" last night! I'm making copies and passing them out to people who are under this delusion. I've already have people tell me that I'm being "lead astray" because I don't think this current "revival" is of God. I'd like to know what or who is leading me astray... the Word of God perhaps?! How are people so ready to follow a man or a movement and reject the word of God?!

2008/5/5 16:17Profile

Re:

Well... there will be a great falling away. We're seeing it in our time. People cant stand doctrinal teaching, or the meat of the Word... so they heap upon them teachers who are deceiving many.

What we're actually seeing is a fulfillment of prophecy.

Krispy

2008/5/5 16:28

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
Well... there will be a great falling away. We're seeing it in our time. People cant stand doctrinal teaching, or the meat of the Word... so they heap upon them teachers who are deceiving many.

What we're actually seeing is a fulfillment of prophecy.

Krispy

Amen to that!!! I wondered why so many will be falling away from the truth...then I realized it has to happen, the Word of God declares to be!!

I watched this man Todd Bentley flipping through the channels. I seen him anoint a bag of fire coals ! Weird.

Not to be stereo-typical, but watching his old videos and then to see him now he has really changed his look. He is full of tattoo's and piercings. I wonder where that influence comes from?

2008/5/5 17:34

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy