SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Christian Manhood Illustrated

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Christian Manhood Illustrated

Someone gave me a sermon series called [b]Christian Manhood Illustrated[/b] by Harry Reeder, pastor of Briarwood Presbyterian Church in Birmingham, Alabama.

It is fantastic!

It is about the lives of General Robert E. Lee, General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson & Colonel Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain.

I highly recommend this series to every man on this forum.

I can make the mp3's available to Greg, but I'm not sure about the copyrights, etc. Pastor Reeder's sermons are available for free from their church's website... but this series is not on there. It is available from their webstore on CD for $25. I dont know how to go about asking if it can posted here on behalf of SI... I feel like Greg should do that.

So if Greg wants to look into that, and it's ok to post them here at SI, I'd be happy to make them available.

Otherwise, get out your debit card and go to:

http://www.briarwood.org/templates/System/details.asp?id=37045&PG=Store

It's one of the best series I've heard in years on Christian manhood.

Krispy

2008/4/22 8:49
Zionshield

Ohio

Re: Christian Manhood Illustrated

Thanks, man. I would love to hear that at some point. I love those guys. I enjoy Civil War history also so that's very appealing...though I can't be paying 25 just yet. Though I will keep an eye on that site.

2008/4/24 22:43Profile

Re:

I'm waiting to hear back from Greg... hopefully we can get it available next week?

Krispy

2008/4/25 7:46

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy