SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : NOTICE: Donating to Mission Organisations!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 NOTICE: Donating to Mission Organisations!

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/revival/giving_sponsors.gif[/img]

Saints,

This has been already happening indirectly for a long time but now is being made more obvious. SermonIndex is very pleased and "cheerful" to be able to promote and encourage the following organisations. To my personal knowledge the men that run these groups are of godly character and these organisations are using AS MUCH of the resources as possible to directly influence and effect the mission field and needy people across the world.

Here are the organisations that are being linked to on many pages on sermonindex and it is highly encouraged for visitors on sermonindex to prayerfully consider giving monthly to each of these groups if not so already.

• Gospel For Asia http://www.gfa.org/
• HeartCry Missions http://www.heartcrymissionary.com/
• Orphan's Tear http://www.orphanstear.org/
• Child Cry http://www.childcrynyc.org/

2008/4/19 3:00Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: NOTICE: Donating to Mission Organisations!

I am very excited about this brothers and sisters and believe this will be a great way to "store up treasures" in heaven. I do want a part of the focus of sermonindex to be praying for and helping fund missions work and also helping the poor. All of these organisations are "terrific" to work with and God honoring.

2008/4/19 13:28Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

This is tremendous brother, to see SI encouraging us all to recognize and appeal to that which surpasses us ... To 'store up treasures' would be these children and others themselves. This admittedly has been on my mind for some time, very much a conviction and yet willingness that I do not know why it has been so put off;

[i]Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.[/i] Jas 1:27

Short of visiting and yet something if it was multiplied by all that transverse here ... the treasures that would be laid up, the children and others themselves! Am very excited about this as well. Orphans Tear caught my attention, might any of these catch others. Might I add that there is really no necessity in seeking the Lords will on this matter, (If you have any means whatsoever) pray that a spontaneity might grip us.

[i]Edit: Correction, we should always be seeking the Lords will, perhaps I meant only that generally speaking it is known well enough and expressed in this matter[/i]

2008/4/19 14:13Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

This is GREAT!

My family and I have been involved in Gospel For Asia and Orphan’s Tear for a few years now. The men that run these ministries are true servants with tremendous burdens for the lost and needy. I encourage any and everyone to get involved in these ministries.

They will know us by our love and these organizations are doing just that…showing the lost and needy the love of Christ. We all may not be called to the mission field…but we can help support those who are.

2008/4/19 16:19Profile

This endeavor falls under the great commission,(to the uttermost parts of the world) We may not can go but we can send and we can give, which is a spiritual gift. Giving directly or through the local church is instructed and these missionaries certainly need funding. Heartcry is one of the greatest avenues, in my opinion, and I love Paul Washer's discernment of preparing the people of the foreign nations to reach the lost and become missionaries within there own borders. Americans and Canadians have always been very active in their giving for the mission field. I'm not sure that over time things have changed and some of these third world countries doesn't now have need to evangelize us now. It seems America and Canada have became a large mission field for the lost and blind.

2008/4/19 17:11
HeartSong

There is much joy to be found in giving . . . I have found that I have never been able to out give the Mighty Giver of all great and wonderful things. If I give but only a little, He pours fourth great and bountiful treasures of untold worth. His promises hold true and His Word is for ever.

2008/4/19 17:37Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
There is much joy to be found in giving . . . I have found that I have never been able to out give the Mighty Giver of all great and wonderful things. If I give but only a little, He pours fourth great and bountiful treasures of untold worth. His promises hold true and His Word is for ever.

Amen. I am praying about personally being able to give $20 to each of these organisations and increase that amount as God allows in the future.

2008/4/19 22:24Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy