Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Keith Daniel Sermon on the Mount

If I could recommend anything right now it would be this:

The Sermon on the Mount
Keith Daniel

Greg, you were right brother, this is an incredible message. If there was anything I could attempt to express without the usual fumbling around, anything I wouldn't more like to become more or live better..it could be summed up here.

He preaches the entire sermon from memory and from the heart. This is a man completely taken by God.

Linked to the section so you will have to scroll down to it, there is both audio and video, but if you are able, definetly the video.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?op=&cid=144]Keith Daniel[/url]

2004/6/19 15:19Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Keith Daniel Sermon on the Mount

Yes! I listened to this sermon this week and it is stunning. I would recommend it just to listen to Mr. Daniel quote the entire sermon on the mount from memory! I don't think I've heard Scripture read so powerfully ever before. It is riveting.

But it just gets better from there, a powerful message from a man clearly being used of God in our day.

It was impressed upon me this morning during my quiet time how blessed we are to hear God's word for His people from men such as Daniel, Katz, Wilkerson, and Conlon in this day. I am convinced that much is required of those who have been given so much. We sit under some anointed revelation of God's heart and mind for this time, what will we do with it?

In Christ,

Ron

2004/6/19 16:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy