SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Today, I'm praising God for... 2

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Today, I'm praising God for... 2

Saints,

This is a way to show our thankfulness to God in "everything" as we trust in God with our lifes.

I am today thankful for God for His provision and care upon my soul as a shepard!

2008/4/9 20:19Profile

Re: Today, I'm praising God for... (2)

... He puts a new song in my mouth every day!

Hallelujah! Sing to Jesus,
His the sceptre, His the throne;
Hallelujah! His the triumph,
His the victory alone;
Hark, the songs of holy Zion
Thunder like a mighty flood:
'Jesus out of every nation
Hath redeemed us by His blood.'

Hallelujah! Not as orphans
Are we left in sorrow now;
Hallelujah! He is near us,
Faith believes, nor questions how;
Though the clouds from sight received Him
When the forty days were o'er,
Shall our hearts forget His promise,
'I am with you ever more'?

Hallelujah! Bread of heaven,
Thou on earth our food, our stay;
Hallelujah! Here the sinful
Flee to Thee from day to day;
Intercessor, Friend of sinners,
Earth's Redeemer, plead for me,
Where the songs of all the sinless
Sweep across the crystal sea.

Hallelujah! sing to Jesus,
His the sceptre, His the throne;
Hallelujah! His the triumph,
His the victory alone;
Hark, the songs of holy Zion
Thunder like a mighty flood:
'Jesus out of every nation
Hath redeemed us by His blood.'

Tune: Hyfrydol
[url=http://www.oremus.org/hymnal/l/l531.html]http://www.oremus.org/hymnal/l/l531.html[/url]

[url=http://www.ccel.org/cceh/0000/x000011.htm]http://www.ccel.org/cceh/0000/x000011.htm[/url]

[url=http://www.smallchurchmusic.com/MP3/MP3-HallelujahSingToJesus-PipeL1C-128-CAM.mp3]http://www.smallchurchmusic.com/MP3/MP3-HallelujahSingToJesus-PipeL1C-128-CAM.mp3[/url]

Revelation 4
After this I looked, and, behold, a door [i]was[/i] opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard [i]was[/i] as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, 'Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter'. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and [i]one[/i] sat on the throne.

And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and [i]there was[/i] a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. And round about the throne [i]were[/i] four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and [i]there were[/i] seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. And before the throne [i]there was[/i] a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, [i]were[/i] four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

And the first beast [i]was[/i] like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast [i]was[/i] like a flying eagle. And the four beasts had each of them six wings about [i]him[/i]; and [i]they were[/i] full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, 'Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come'.

And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, the four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
'Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created'.

2008/4/14 7:46

Re:

His Word, His Forgiveness, His Promises, and every good and perfect gift that comes from above. Jesus is that perfect gift. The greatest gift of all.

2008/4/14 11:37

Re: Today, I'm praising God for...

...the fact that I didn't break anything when I fell off a chair yesterday while tiling the bathroom walls. I fell and landed on the edge of the tub and actually fell into the tub. :-) It didn't even hurt really . It looked much worse than it was especially to my husband who witnessed the whole thing.

The only time I have ever broken anything was a year and a half ago when I fell off a ladder helping my husband by pulling nails out of the soffit. :-P

2008/4/15 18:04

Re:

A loving wife, healthy children and grandchildren, health improvements for me. Financial provision and provisions in all things.
Always forgiving me in my weaknesses.

2008/4/15 18:27
JoeBenson

Greenville, South Carolina

Re:

I praise the Lord for His goodness when I didn't deserve it. I praise Him for allowing me to praise Him. Today has been a great day for God. He has drwan me so close to Him. It is such a great feeling to be in His presence.

He is King of Kings and I am so blessed to honor His name!

2008/4/16 20:10Profile
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Re: Today, I'm praising God for... 2

thank you lord for the ability to pray in tongues. I was talking to a minister this week. he didn't beleive in tongues. he said in our talk that he was having revival at his church tomorrow night. I thought about it at home and realized that I was the revival he was looking for but didn't really want. there can be no real revival if we reject the Holy Spirit. I didn't debate with him and walked away in a peaceful manner. He belongs in God's hands not mine. The Lord revealed to me a awesome illumination that he hasn't finished showing me yet, it is absolutely awesome. rejoice some of it is coming by way of the sermon index papers. I'm thankful.

2008/4/18 16:33Profile
HeartSong

Re:

. . . showing me that some of the chaos and devastation that has been all around me has actually been His healing hand at work. Oh praise His holy name!

2008/4/18 20:15Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Today, I'm praising God for... 2 - Protection on the Highway

I would like to share a story I heard last Sunday that is truly a jaw-dropper.

Ever think how much God not only protects us but others? Consider this:

Recently an 18-wheeler was barreling down a four-lane highway just a few miles north of us. The driver felt a strong inclination to pull over into the left lane for which there was no apparent reason to do so. After he crested the hill, there he saw a man on all fours crawling down the middle of the right lane!

This left him shaking and weak...knowing full well why and Who compelled him to pull over into the other lane!

God not only saved the life of a man he also saved the driver from the trauma of killing a man accidentally.

This just makes us so much more aware of how much we need to pray for divine protection when we get on the road.

Yes, God is so good - all the time!

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2008/4/19 2:34Profile
HeartSong

Re:

. . . the blessedness of a new day, and all His mercies on the way.

2008/4/30 9:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy