SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : To people in communist countries.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

To people in communist countries.

I would like to address people who live in other countries where the government either incarcerate and physically persecutes and kills people for their faith in Christ. I often don't take this into this factor that this site is worldwide into consideration when I make my posts. I am unaware of how I would react in such a situation because I live in America; where such freedoms are often took for granted by me and other citizens. I pray for all of these people in this situation and I would advise you to always seek HIS guidance in all things in how and where to speak and not to speak. Rely on HIM to instruct you, or possibly maybe to sometimes lie, as Rahab did for her protection, I don't know, I don't have the answers.
God Bless

2008/4/9 11:33
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: To people in communist countries.

Amen.

Dear Brother this is a excellent post because I can say of a truth that there are many from communist countries accessing sermonindex and reading these forums and I am sure at times weeping over the carnality and bickering that happens in the American church as represented on SI. May God sober us up to realize that there are right now over 150,000 a year dying for their faith in Christ Jesus.

2008/4/9 11:58Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: To people in communist countries.

Quote:
I would advise you to always seek HIS guidance in all things in how and where to speak and not to speak. Rely on HIM to instruct you, or possibly maybe to sometimes lie, as Rahab did for her protection, I don't know, I don't have the answers.

Actually, we're the ones our persecuted brothers and sisters in Communist nations are inclined to pray for and strengthen. We should instead seek to covet [i]their[/i] affliction-enriched prayers for us which are infinitely more potent than anything we can muster for them from the bed of our abundance. Understand, of course, I am speaking here in general terms.

Amen, Moe. Good post.

2008/4/9 12:05Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy