SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : jsut want to say hi

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
disciple5337

Richardson, Tx

jsut want to say hi

Hello everyone out ther in SI. I am new to the site, but I have really enjoyed it. The fact that it's main theme is revival is awesome. Especially since just recently God has brought revival into my life. I used to have a very bad drinking and drug problem. In 2004 I was saved and baptized. In the first year and a half, many blessings were poured out upon me and I was very thankful. I was even able to attend a bible college for some time. But shortly after i faced some tremendous trials and tribulation. My whole life was pretty much ripped from me. My home, child, family, school and church were taken from me one by one. I was honestly living for Him at that time. I've searched my heart many times and can not come up with anything in my life that would have brought all these troubles on me. Being a young Christian, and knowing only His blessings, I was not able to properly handle the situation. I fell back into drinking and drinking pretty heavily. I'm ashamed to say it, but for atime I turned my back on Him. But thanks to His loving nature, He has brought me back and set my feet on solid ground. He has put me back on the path of righteousness. I love Him more now, than I ever did before. So you can see the revival He has brought into my life. May the Name of Jesus be forever glorified and praised. If He can bring revival to me, then He can bring revival to this wicked generation. We need to stay in constant prayer, not only for ourselves, but for all those around who do not know God, and earnestly pray for a mighty move of the Holy Spirit upon this nation and the world, so that all those who are lost may come to know the truth, and the salvation that can only come through faith in Jesus Christ. Thank you, to anyone who actually reads my little story of hope and deliverence.
:-D

2008/4/8 22:02Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: jsut want to say hi

Great to have you registered on the website. May the Lord bless you and enourage you as you seek more of Him. If you haven't yet do listen to these life-changing messages:

[b]Reality in the Christian Life by Zac Poonen[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4272

[b]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282

[b]An Interview with Leonard Ravenhill (video) by Leonard Ravenhill[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1702

[b]Judgment Seat of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=235

2008/4/8 22:34Profile
running2win

Bowmansville Penssylvania USA

Re:

Welcome to SI brother! And praise God, the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the only thing that can change the lives of wicked men like ourselves! Take full advantage of what's here. It has so changed my own view of what christianity is meant to be and I trust it will do the same for those who truly believe that God is no respecter of persons. God bless you as you browse everything that HE has preserved through this ministry!

2008/4/9 8:40Profile

Re: jsut want to say hi

Disciple 5337, Welcome. Wonderful Testimony!

Katy

2 Thessalonians 1:4-5

4So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

5Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

2008/4/9 8:48

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy