SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : 13 house church leaders detained in Sichuan Province

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 13 house church leaders detained in Sichuan Province

[b]13 house church leaders detained in Sichuan Province[/b]

China Aid Association (CAA) has learned that thirteen house church leaders were detained at Qu county, Sichuan province in China on March 30.

According to an eyewitness within the church there, at around 3pm on March 29, a house church service in Qu county was attacked during a praise and worship service.

Seven believers were taken by a group of people who claimed to be from the local religious affairs bureau, community administration and national security. Their names are Wang Qingxiu, Zhou Yanmei, Zhang Mingxiu, Luo Qinghua, Wan Huabi, Wang Zhenping, and Yan XX. Wan Huabi and Wang Zhengping were released after the interrogation. ...

read more: http://www.christianitytoday.com

2008/4/5 22:27Profile

Re: 13 house church leaders detained in Sichuan Province

Quote:
people who claimed to be from [b]the local religious affairs bureau[/b]

Luke 21
13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
14 Settle [i]it[/i] therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and [i]some[/i] of you shall they cause to be put to death.

Brothers and sisters,

Now is the time for us to be dealing with any doubts we have, that we may [i]know[/i] Him, and the power of His resurrection, and to speak the word He gives us day by day, that when it turns to us for a testimony, we are familiar with His thought and mind, and, unafraid to express them.

How else might a government representative hear everlasting truth?

2008/4/6 4:31

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy