SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Milton Green

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

"We also were there in 1984 and it changed our lives as well! Need help,we purchased Milt's seminar video's, "In The Word with Milton Green," there were 16 video cassettes, let a friend borrow them, can't remember who, they were never returned! Have been searching for many years to find another set, no luck, can anyone help us with this? Thanks"

You can get anything and everything that Milt Green taught at Be Fruitful and Multiply. Address below and phone below.

The website posted in these older posts is no longer good.

Here is the new one:

http://www.bfamonline.org/BFAM_Online/Home_Page.html

2010/10/2 1:31
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

There was a man that pastored a small church in our area who sat under Milton Green's ministry. His name was Frank Hickman. I had the opportunity to fellowship with this man and he lived what he preached. He never had much in the material sense but he walked in the fear of the Lord and was very strong on teaching repentance and holiness. Having listened to many of Milton Green's teachings, it was evident that brother Green's ministry had a profound effect on him.

There is a woman in Texas named Geri McGhee that has been doing deliverance seminars for many years that was also impacted by Milton Green's ministry and teaching.
http://www.abidinglifeministries.org

Leonord Ravenhill who ministered in the same area of Texas as Milton Green and Geri McGhee had a lot of influence on their ministries. So did David Wilkerson.

Mike

2010/10/2 8:38Profile
swill8295

Re:

The more I see what God used Milton Green to do, the more I realize how much Satan wants to divide the body of Christ, what little is truly left. Milton Green's teachings seem to stir up the demons, and can be a bone of contention with folks who have spiritual pride, which is quite a few. I'm only 27, and have been a Christian for maybe 4 years at the most, and I've seen people just about foam at the mouth when I mention Milton. Many people don't even know who he is, but the demons know and make the people my enemy according to the flesh. People who serve the flesh are serving Satan. Bringing up Milton Green's teachings has made me enemies. But in the Lord, I'm not ashamed of it. The accusing spirits follow me around to this day, but the Lord helps me discern them with the Holy spirit.

2011/3/27 16:54Profile
Aussiedler

GERMANY

Re:

I have two messages about "Healing, Sickness & Sin" from Milton Green, they seem to be from some conference series. I didn't found that sermons (and the other sermons from that series) on this site, does someone know if they are here (maybe under a different name)? I like his messages very much, they have been a great help for me.

2011/4/11 9:54Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re: Milton Green

Thankyou for this post i never even heard of milton green until i read your post. It is very rare to get this kind of depth in teachings these days. I can only endorce the preachings that i heard of him and i was nearly in tears. Some of the areas he spoke in was truley deep pearls. I know now why God was pushing me to read the posts tonight.

2011/4/12 10:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy