SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : end time problem understood

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

end time problem understood

The scripture you are looking for is in 1 Timothy 4:1 In the last days many shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. This great falling away is from those who were not careful to hold to what is truth and to discern what was of the Lord. Many will blame it on whether one is Baptised in the Holy Spirit or not, but the truth is this---- If one does not line up with the word of God and totaly depend on it They are subjected to deception. Here is the key that was revealed to me--- if one walks by faith and prays and God doesn't seem to answer, for whatever reason they begin to do it their own way. notice that if one looses trust in God especially a minister, then they are always using means of getting money. Well what happens next is they are moved over into the devil's deception teritory Then all kinds of strange beliefs and movements come in by deception. The bottom line is we need to be diligent to pray for true ministers so they don't fall and continue to trust God for their needs Baal idolatry was always linked with believing Baal to supply ones needs Col. 3:5 covetousness which is idolatry. What did Satan say to Jesus in Matt.4:8-9 that he would give him the kingdoms of the world if he would bow down and worship him. my quote. Did you know that one of the biggest seminaries in the U.S. believes and teaches it's okay to blasheme the Holy Spirit in the age of grace. Quantum leap reminds me that all who follow the blind will also fall in the ditch. The devil laughs at erring christians Phil. 2:12 work out your own salvation with fear and trembling

2008/3/19 16:43Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re

Quote:
Did you know that one of the biggest seminaries in the U.S. believes and teaches it's okay to blasheme the Holy Spirit in the age of grace.

[u][b]Mark 3:28-30 (NKJV)[/b][/u]

[b]The Unpardonable Sin[/b]

“Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation”— because they said, “He has an unclean spirit.”

2008/3/19 16:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy