Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hear the sound of the trumpet

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Hear the sound of the trumpet

There are many tares among the wheat
There are many goats among the sheep
There is much dross among the gold

Thus the precious gold has become dim, the harvest corrupted, the goats running wild among the flock

Yet it will not always be so

Even now the Lord is calling His own to Himself

Even now the trumpet is sounding
Even now the tares are being gathered for burning
Even now He is heating the fire and purifying His own
Even now the people are gathering to Him
Even now the sheep hear His voice and begin to follow, as He separates them from the goats.

From every tongue and tribe and people and nation they follow

Out of the places of corruption,
Out from the confusions of man
Out from among the idols and uncleanness

Yet do not think you can keep your robes clean of your own selves!
That way lies hypocrisy, a false separation between “clean” and “unclean”.
In that false separation, as in false unity, there lies only death and uncleanness.
Those who seek to make themselves clean, and despise those others, are just as defiled as those they despise.

“Come out from among them and be ye separate” is the call
“Be clean, you who bear the vessels of the Lord”

Yet none can “come out” unless he hears the call, unless the Shepherd goes before him and leads him out.
And only the true washing of the Word of God can make truly clean
Only the true fire of the Spirit can discern between the gold and the dross.
Only the true call can make truly separate - separate in love rather than pride and self-seeking.

Be very, very attentive to His voice in these days, as He prepares to shake heaven and earth, as He prepares to rend the heavens and come down.

The trumpet is sounding, the armies are on the move; the time of the great battle is approaching.

Stand in the valley of vision, the valley of decision!

Choose this day whom you will serve - now while there is still time!

2008/3/16 15:35
destinysweet

Re: Hear the sound of the trumpet

Thank you..was this given to you to write by the Spirit? It is excellent. God would refine us all,daily..till all He can see is His face shining back at Him..may we yield to Him in this.Come holy purifying fire of God!

2008/3/16 17:00Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Very good word, Jeannette, and much appreciated.

AD

2008/3/16 17:09Profile

Re:

Quote:

ADisciple wrote:
Very good word, Jeannette, and much appreciated.

AD

My only concern is are we listening to what the Lord is saying?

Goes for me too

Jeannette

2008/3/16 18:14

Well Jeannette/Anonymous, quite a word you've given. John 10 & Matthew 25 +

In your memory and that of a beautiful young mother of two in Canada ~ and others - I request to have my account closed.

See you when the HE Comes.

2Th 1:6~12 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; and to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from Heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power; when He shall come to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: that the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be Glorified in you, and ye in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

[i]Vs. 12 ~ "[u]Of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ[/u]" (tou theou he¯mo¯n kai kuriou Ie¯sou Christou). Here strict syntax requires, [u]since there is only one article with theou and kuriou that one person be meant, Jesus Christ[/u], as is certainly true in Tit_2:13; 2Pe_1:1 (Robertson, Grammar, p.786). This otherwise conclusive syntactical argument, admitted by Schmiedel, is weakened a bit by the fact that Kurios is often employed as a proper name without the article, a thing not true of so¯te¯r in Tit_2:13; 2Pe_1:1. So in Eph_5:5 en te¯i basileia¯i tou Christou kai theou the natural meaning is in the Kingdom of Christ and God [u]regarded as one[/u], but here again theos, like Kurios, often occurs as a proper name [u]without the article[/u]. [/i]

HE REIGNS !

[color=CC3333][b]Rev 19:6 ~ Alleluia: for The Lord God Omnipotent Reigneth.[/color] [/b]

2008/3/17 21:19

I'm not for the poetic, as it is in today's world, because it normally seems to be tied up in the soul and romantic realm, but I felt very good about this, anonymous.... a prophetic ring of truth.......I'm not "posting a dream" here, just relating an experience I had. I was flying, like a bird, over the Earth. I saw all of the inhabited continents covered with beautiful, flowing, mature wheat, a deep golden color, very ripe, the skies were resplendent blue,, the sun was shining. I traveled TO ALL INHABITED SPOTS ON THE EARTH....all a wheat field,,, and it seemed as the Lord was emanating out of every fiber of light,,,,,"IT'S HARVEST TIME"...Later, as I read the Word, I saw something....."The harvest is the end of the age" , and that the harvest was not primarily a time of multitudes getting saved, but a time of separation......A time of the wheat being pruned of it's tares....[a poisonous plant that looks like wheat]...My entire theology [thinking] today, is focused on this reality...... we are in perilous times,,,,,and scary times, as evil,,,IN THE CHURCH comes to fruitfulness, as well as the world. Jesus knows those that are His, and a gospel that doesn't form you to look like Jesus, and to love like Jesus[ with discipline and fire,] isn't the real gospel,,,,,it just looks like it.....Tom,,,,dream on August 11, 2001.

2008/3/17 21:57

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy