SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Revival Conference 2007 Interview of Don Courville

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Revival Conference 2007 Interview of Don Courville

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/images/courville2.gif[/img]

Jamie Lockhart interviews Don Courville at the revival conference 2007 event in Canton, Ohio. He asks brother Don various questions relating to revival and God working in the Church in a more powerful way.

[b]Don Courville Interview (video)[/b] - video wmv
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16605&commentView=itemComments

[b]Don Courville Interview (video)[/b] - podcast mp4
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16604&commentView=itemComments

2008/3/15 10:07Profile

Re: Revival Conference 2007 Interview of Don Courville

This is wonderful! I didn't even know that my dad did this interview. :-o
It's really good. :-)

Quote:

"We need to get real and come back to God with a sincere heart."

Amen.

Thanks for sharing this video. And thanks to Jamie for doing it.

Are there more?

2008/3/15 10:36
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Are there more?

Yes. There are 3-4 more that I hope to get out on the site this next week. It is a great reminder of the time in Canton and all the people God got together to share on the utmost important theme of revival in our day.

2008/3/15 10:46Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Revival Conference 2007 Interview of Don Courville

I pray this might be watched and ... grasped. This stubborn refusal that we have to just humble ourselves ... the sheer simplicity of it all. For the life of me, that we cannot see that it is us, ourselves that are so often the ... stumbling blocks, that we are in the way, that we may well be the guilty ones of keeping others away;

"[i]As we got right with God as believers, we saw unsaved people [u]wanting[/u] to get saved ... When they see the reality in our life, they want it.[/i]"

"[i] the cost ... of our life, not being real[/i]"

"[i] ... and Christians even, we are so willing to just do what we want ... those that have a prophet spirit in them, they are crying out there's something wrong, we have sin in our life, we need to deal with it ... we need to get ... real, and come back to God with a sincere heart[/i]"

2008/3/15 11:49Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I pray this might be watched and ... grasped. This stubborn refusal that we have to just humble ourselves ... the sheer simplicity of it all. For the life of me, that we cannot see that it is us, ourselves that are so often the ... stumbling blocks, that we are in the way, that we may well be the guilty ones of keeping others away;

Amen.

2008/3/15 18:27Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy