SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2008" (Nov 25-27th - Greenock, Scotland)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
hi gregg I was moved in my spirit to read of the Lord's provision for the Atlant conference praise his name. just a note further to the Lord's moving in Jacksonville, Floyd informed me that their were twelve churches participating in planning and prayer on the 11th for a combined interchurch service on the 30th I've hear a lot of good news from many churches since your departure and am encuoraged by the continuing move of God in the midst of his people. remembering you in prayer Charley

Brother Charley,

Wonderful to hear from you and wonderful to hear the news. God has opened these 2 large venues on Georgia, USA and Scotland for His glory. Oh may we have a heart burden for revival and pray according to the desperate need today. Thank you for staying in touch.

2008/3/19 8:55Profile
Here4Him

England

Re:

It would be great to hear from people who are planning to come to this conference (the Lord willing). And to have the support of Any American brothers and sisters would be such a blessing.

Im going anyway, and i've told the Lord its going to take a lot to stop me from going!

Are you coming?

2008/3/21 7:32Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

Here4Him wrote:

Are you coming?

The Lord willing i will come

2008/3/21 9:02Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Quote:
Brother Denny Kenaston is now officially a speaker at this event.

I will be coming, it be good to hear these guys speak, I was thinking about Yacov Prasch but he is probably to busy and we have enough good speakers allready

2008/3/27 8:38Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Bill McLeod has been confirmed as a speaker for this event:

Bill McLeod - Pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, when revival began there in 1971. Powerful Word-centred preaching God has greatly blessed on several continents. Holds revival crusades, ministers at Bible colleges, pastors' retreats, camp meetings, prayer rallies, etc.

2008/3/28 11:49Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Carter Conlon has been confirmed as a speaker for this event:

Carter Conlon - Pastor Carter Conlon joined Pastor David Wilkerson at Times Square Church in 1994, and he has been serving as senior pastor since 2001. In addition to ministering at Times Square Church, the Lord has burdened Pastor Carter to reach out to the spiritually needy around the world.

2008/3/29 15:16Profile
theopenlife

Re:

Previously I had thought Paul Washer was attending the Scotland Revival Conference. Has he withdrawn, or was I mistaken? Thanks.

2008/3/29 15:48Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Previously I had thought Paul Washer was attending the Scotland Revival Conference. Has he withdrawn, or was I mistaken? Thanks.

Yes, due to prior commitments in Asia he has decided to speak at just one event and it will very probably be the Georgia event. what a blessing for him to be able to speak in the growth and busyness of growth in Heart Cry. It shows the priority and need for revival in his heart and others to come to these events to share their hearts.

2008/3/29 16:00Profile
theopenlife

Re:

Yes, it's remarkable how much fruit seems to have come through his years of persistence which I'm sure at times seemed dry.

Greg, I'll be PMing you soon about the conference.

God bless your day.

2008/3/29 17:15Profile

Re:

It's so wonderful to see how the Lord is bringing this conference together! My family is praying about attending, and where God leads He provides so we shall see if it is indeed of Him for us to be there.

Ah, how important it is that we all be praying now for this conference during the very important time of coordinating and planning!

2008/3/29 18:16

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy