SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2008" (Nov 25-27th - Greenock, Scotland)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2008" (Nov 25-27th - Greenock, Scotland)

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/revival/rc2008sm.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/revivalconference2_scotland.gif[/img]

[b]VISION FOR THIS CONFERENCE[/b]

Will God send another great awakening? Can revival still change nations? There are over 10,000 conferences that happen every year. The 'Revival Conference' is not to be just another conference but a honest, sincere, earnest plea for the desperate need of revival. There is no cost to attend the event. No materials will be sold. There will be no big bands. The conference will have the chief object to be God-glorifying. The speakers will come on their own accord trusting God for provision. There will be no emphasis on money during the event. The event will be a simple, apostolic, yearning for a genuine biblical revival in our day. The conference is hosted by the ministry of sermonindex.net and is a inter-denominational event.

[b]Revival Conference
November 25-27th, 2008[/b]
Greenock, Inverclyde
Scotland

INFORMATION BROCHURE -

Accommodations - The recommended hotels that are close by the venue are: The Tontine Hotel, 6 Ardgowan Square, Greenock, PA16 8NG Tel 0044(0)1475 723316. £55 per night. Express by Holiday Inn, Cartsburn, Greenock, PA15 1AE Tel: 0044(0)1475 786666.£56 per night. Simply mention that you are attending the “Revival Conference 2008” event for a discount. (Shuttle service available as needed.)

SPEAKERS -

Carter Conlon - Pastor Carter Conlon joined Pastor David Wilkerson at Times Square Church in 1994, and he has been serving as senior pastor since 2001. In addition to ministering at Times Square Church, the Lord has burdened Pastor Carter to reach out to the spiritually needy around the world.

Denny Kenaston - saved in 1972 out of the "Hippy culture." The Lord Jesus delivered them from drugs, drinking, and many other things that go along with that life style. Helped to form the Charity Christian Fellowship church where he serves as an elder. He also travels extensively in a church planting, and preaching ministry.

Keith Daniel - Keith Daniel of Cape Town, South Africa is an evangelist with the African Evangelistic Band. He travels extensively across South Africa preaching the Word of God, and also lectures at Glenvar Bible College in Cape Town. He has made over twenty tours to North America over the past two decades.

Al Whittinghill - The Late Dr. Leonard Ravenhill said of Al: "My friend and brother Al Whittinghill has been touched with a live coal. He truly points the way and also leads the way. A man whose heart the Lord has touched 1 Sam.10:26. Hear him." He is a interant ministry with the Ambassadors For Christ organization and has a burden for prayer and genuine revival in our day.

Colin Peckham - Colin was born in South Africa and was engaged in evangelism and convention ministry there for ten years. For the last seventeen years he has been Principal of The Faith Mission Bible College in Edinburgh, Scotland. He emphasises a life of total commitment and holy living in the power of the Holy Spirit, and challenges men and women to seek God in the interests of revival.

Bill McLeod - Former pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, where the Canadian Revival began in 1971. Powerful Word-centred preaching God has greatly blessed on several continents. Holds revival crusades, ministers at Bible colleges, pastors' retreats, camp meetings, prayer rallies, etc.

David Legge - David Legge is an evangelist, preacher and Bible teacher from Belfast, N. Ireland. He is the former pastor of the historic Iron Hall Assembly in Belfast, where he ministered from 1999-2008. His sermons and study series are available online at preachtheword.com

Yorrie Richards - lives near Nottingham, England. He came to Christ in October of 1959 in a radical conversion. Yorrie was inflicted with a dreadful stutter from childhood, but is now totally free. Became interested in revivals from his Bible School days and has witnessed some amazing visitations of the Holy Spirit in his preaching. One such outpouring took place while preaching at a Prison in Lincoln England. Yorrie is now referred to by many as "A man of the 'The Presence.'

John Mac Gregor - John grew up in Northern Ireland where he was involved in a terrorist organization. He had a remarkable conversion experience at age 19 and was called to preach the gospel he had once scoffed at. He is currently the Executive Director of Canadian Revival Fellowship.

David Guzik - David Guzik is the director of Calvary Chapel Bible College, Germany. He previously served as the Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel Simi Valley. He has taught and studyed much on the histories of revivals in Church History.

Ron Bailey - residing from Reading, UK where he is part of a local independent fellowship. At various stages of Ron's pilgrimage he has been a formal pastor, home church leader, bible school tutor, conference speaker. Ron's public time is now spent in preaching and teaching in the UK and overseas and in his website ministry Bible Base.

Brent Williamson - Brent Williamson has been a pastor in the Church of God in Ohio and Indiana. Mr. Williamson has preached and served for revival in the Church at large spanning many states across denominational lines. He has been a student of historical accounts of revival for many years. Currently Mr. Williamson is not pastoring but feels called to the Church abroad to see genuine revival.

Dean Taylor - is the current editor of the "Heartbeat of the Remnant" magazine which is distributed throughout the world through the Charity Gospel Ministries outreach. Dean has a burden and passion for revival and desires to see the Church be all that God intends it to be. He is the associate pastor of Living Hope Christian Fellowship, in Terre Hill, PA.

Gareth Evans - is an itinerant pastor/teacher with a burden to minister to the hurting church. Formerly a Physics teacher in the UK and Canada, he became a pastor with the Christian And Missionary Alliance in Canada in 1979. Gareth has traveled to many countries, encouraging pastors and missionaries.

Don Courville - Started pastoring thirty two years ago. In 1985 he was involved in a wide-spread community revival in western Nebraska known as the 'Ranchers Revival' the effects of this revival spread around the state and neighboring states for over two years. He is currently pastoring Maranatha Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon, MO.

2008/3/13 20:57Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2008" (Nov 25-27th - Greenock, Sco

Many of the same men in both conferences ... This is just remarkable. The cost to travel and preach ...

Much prayer

2008/3/13 22:50Profile
Here4Him

England

Re: Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2008" (Nov 25-27th - Greenock, Sco

Praise the Lord! And Great work Greg!

God willing i will be there, and i will look forward to it immensly. I am also thrilled to see that Paul Washer will be speaking.

God bless you, and looking forward to meeting some of you,

George

2008/3/14 7:36Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Brother Denny Kenaston is now officially a speaker at this event.

2008/3/15 10:02Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Brother Denny Kenaston is now officially a speaker at this event.

that is wonderful news!

God willing i might be there :-) Scotland trips are cheap that time of year, so if God allows i can make it.

I dont know why, i have some strange "feeling" if i should call it that, about Scotland. May God come down on Scotland once again and may it spread through out this wasteland of spiritual death called Europe.

[i] How long LORD?[/i]

2008/3/15 13:49Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Does not http://www.ryanair.com/ have "very" cheap flights across the EU?

Amen. Dear brother. May God truly do something beyond what we could ask or even imagine. For His Name's Sake, Testimony and Glory!

2008/3/15 14:02Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:

Does not http://www.ryanair.com/ have "very" cheap flights across the EU?

Amen. Dear brother. May God truly do something beyond what we could ask or even imagine. For His Name's Sake, Testimony and Glory!

ryan air have indeed cheap tickets! i could not see as far as November, but one month earlier a two way ticket is 100 dollars. So it is very good price i must say, and very "fitting" for my wallet.

If the Lord allows me to come or not, may he do his will in this event.

just by curiosity will any of you American brethren/sisters be there?

2008/3/15 15:39Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Al Whittinghill and Yorrie Richards is now a confirmed speaker for this event.

2008/3/18 17:18Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Al Whittinghill and Yorrie Richards is now a confirmed speaker for this event.

2008/3/18 17:19Profile
charjo

Re:

hi gregg I was moved in my spirit to read of the Lord's provision for the Atlant conference praise his name. just a note further to the Lord's moving in Jacksonville, Floyd informed me that their were twelve churches participating in planning and prayer on the 11th for a combined interchurch service on the 30th I've hear a lot of good news from many churches since your departure and am encuoraged by the continuing move of God in the midst of his people. remembering you in prayer Charley

2008/3/18 19:48Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy