SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2008" (Oct 21-23rd - Lilburn, GA, USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Have Mark Cahill and/or Voddie Baucham been invited to speak? They are both very close by to where the conference will be.

Great suggestions dear brother. I might drop them a email to let them know that the event is going on and they are welcome to come by. I do believe we have all the speakers that are necessary save a "few" that we are still waiting on for the event. Keep praying saints. And pre-register if you have not already here:

http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com/

2008/3/24 14:22Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Dr. Henry Blackaby has confirmed to speak at this event. Keep praying saints of God.

2008/3/25 10:52Profile

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Dr. Henry Blackaby has confirmed to speak at this event. Keep praying saints of God.

Praise God!

Yes, we need to keep praying!

"All great soul-winners have been men of much and mighty prayer, and [b]all great revivals have been preceded and carried out by persevering, prevailing knee-work in the closet."[/b] – Samuel Logan Brengle

"Shall I give you yet another reason why you should pray? I have preached my very heart out. I could not say any more than I have said. Will not your prayers accomplish that which my preaching fails to do? Is it not likely that the Church has been putting forth its preaching hand but not its praying hand? Oh dear friends! Let us agonize in prayer." – C. H. Spurgeon

2008/3/25 11:08
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

There are over 75 people registered to attend this event already. Many people have been asking me can they register and the answer is "yes"!

I am working on the details for the brochere's and they will be available within the next week.

Keep praying saints, many of the details are being arranged and worked out. Administration is a small matter what matters most is being broken before God and having God descend upon lifes at this event. There will be a good emphasis on prayer before this event so that "much" prayer is given up in light of this event.

This is a "turning point" in the history of America. It is a "desperate hour"

Pre-Register Today:
http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com/

2008/3/25 22:54Profile
vico

Re:

Will Ron Bailey be attending this event?

2008/3/26 13:58Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Will Ron Bailey be attending this event?

I have asked him about this and he is still praying about the opportunity. I am praying God draws those that he desires to come.

2008/3/26 14:25Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Bill McLeod has been confirmed as a speaker for this event:

Bill McLeod - Pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, when revival began there in 1971. Powerful Word-centred preaching God has greatly blessed on several continents. Holds revival crusades, ministers at Bible colleges, pastors' retreats, camp meetings, prayer rallies, etc.

2008/3/28 11:49Profile
repentcanada

Re: Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2008" (Oct 21-23rd - Lilburn, GA,

Brother Greg, is there an absolute deadline to register for the conference in Georgia?

2008/3/30 16:56Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Brother Greg, is there an absolute deadline to register for the conference in Georgia?

No. Brother any time you can register even a day before, but we are requesting that as many people as possible register as soon as possible so we can gage how many people are participating.

2008/3/30 21:15Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Re:

Wow. That's only an hour and change for me. Hopefully my schedule will permit. Would be awesome to meet Washer, Kenaston, McLeod; not to mention many of you so I can apologize for being a jerk in the discussion forum (that's probably a joke to some and a long awaited confession for others). It would be great to put faces with nicknames. If God wants me there I will make it. Sounds awesome regardless.

2008/3/31 18:55Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy