SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Prepare ye the Way - the Glory Cloud

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
WarriorPoet

Prepare ye the Way - the Glory Cloud

I apologize aforehand, for this posting is a long one. I am a new member and hope that I am doing this within protocol. If in error, please forgive me, dear brethren. This discussion reminded me of a word God gave me in church 10/30/07. (Luke 3:4-6, Hosea 10:12). "I am present, here in this place, for one reason. I am 'the voice of one crying in the desert.' I am an envelope that must be opened; for hidden within my heart burns a message that is imperative for the church to read."

The Body of Christ cries, "Revival, revival! We want revival. Where is revival? Why the delay?" I say to you that you are the problem, and I am the problem. As Isaiah says, "I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips." (Isaiah 6:5). You do not really want revival, for it is not what your perception of it is. You want a goosebump experience, to get high, to feel my presence and the heat of anointing.

Here is what I speak to you in response: I have withdrawn and withheld my presence and anointing to cause my people to thirst for me. I desire that you want to know me, and not just what I can bless you with or do for you. My heart is this - that you desperately seek to know my heart and the concerns that I have.

My heart is heavy at the altar; it is covered with a cloud of tears. I know the multitudes that are more eager to respond to my directives than you are, my flock. My heart is a cup of tears, not joy. I seek to indwell my temple within you in holiness, with my train filling and pouring out through you - the train of my royal presence.

Have you dared to reach up to heaven and ask to receive my cup of sorrows and travail over a world lost and rebellious? My Beloved Bride, I have given you all things pertaining to life and godliness. Yet you choose to not adorn your neck in public with my gift of pearls. Pearls of holiness are more than what you do or do not say. You have taken no time to perfume and clothe yourself with the strong, unseen presence of my Holy Spirit. To me your cloak is tattered and in need of repair.

Do you desire to please me? Then come unto me that I may share my burden of intercession for a lost world in this late hour, a burden of penitence and submission. Through the heavy incense of fragrant prayers the last great cloud of outpouring will arise.

Think on this - your wet tears create the anointing cloud (glory cloud), as they are poured upon the white-hot altar of sacrifice. Your tearful prayers move the glory cloud and precipitate (?!) revival. A cup of tears poured on the coals of the altar stained with the blood of the Lamb. A cup of tears with no thought or shadow of turning. Can you bear to look upon the heavy hand of this God, your God? Can you open your heart to me...that I may pull out with a quick cut all things divisive and cruel? Will you allow me to plough up your fallow, worthless ground in the unkempt garden of your heart to prepare for myself a habitation?

Will you let my patience have its perfect work in the dark shadows of your hidden things? Treasure? - you cling to the very things that soon will mean nothing in light of the eternal. Those things would be put to better use on earth now, for the souls reaped would be of much value. Whereas your 'pretties,' your treasures, mean nothing to me. You have taken on yourself that adorning which causes my presence to search for you and not find you. Your form of godliness mirrors the world and not my holiness and separateness that reflects me.

Come out from among those things that would tie you to old ways and to the past. Lay down the ugliness, like a worn-out cloak long ready to be discarded. Seek me, seek peace, seek separateness from the world but unity in the Body.

2008/3/13 13:21Profile
destinysweet

Re: Prepare ye the Way - the Glory Cloud

This is what the Father is doing in our hearts,that carry personal revival in our own lives continuously..we intercede..we cannot but intercede..it is the Spirit that intercedes though us..in us..in Christ who dwells richly within..it is Christ who everliveth ..interceding for us/within us..bringing us into this place of deepest compassion/grief and longing for those who do not know Him aright..or at all. May we all become vessels of righteous intercession..a royal priesthood..a holy nation surrendered and obediant,answering this call.

That we might know the full dimensions of His love for those who are perishing..and those who once having known salvation have been led into sin and deception..the great falling away..let us not only preach reconciliation..but be reconciled to our role in this,as one with Him..the reconciling force,tearing down the strongholds for those who are too weak to even know they have been betrayed..it is Christ's powerful grace to save even to the uttermost..Let us grab onto this and never forsake them.He does not forsake us..how can we do any different? His Love never fails!

thanks for the post,Warriorpoet.

2008/3/13 19:08Profile

Re: Prepare ye the Way - the Glory Cloud

Quote:
The Body of Christ cries, "Revival, revival! We want revival. Where is revival?

Well not all the body of Christ is looking for revival. I for one am not.

I only want to know the LORD, whether a revival comes out of that relationship or not I am not looking for it. I am only looking for Him.

I hear people say that the "Church is not doing this" and the "Church is not doing that". I have to disagree. The Church is Christs' body, if she is sick, so is He. We don't really get it. We are members of His body, we all fit together in Him. Therefore, when one complains about the Church being sick, their saying that Christ is sick. We have to be careful how we speak about the Church. We think we have an edge over the rest of the body and we have to remember that Jesus didn't come to condemn the world, and He still doesn't.

God wants from us as He always wanted, our attention. And I know of many both on the internet and in my community a hunger in the body of Christ to know Him. There are many here on SI that feel the same way.

I do not believe that the LORD is angry with us at all, people are discouraged because there is a lack of knowledge and condemnation from ministries is rampant, keeping people in bondage to the law of commandments of men. I feel that the LORD is raising up men and women to set the captive free WITHIN THE BODY OF CHRIST FIRST, before it even ventures out into the world. How can God take flax that is smoking and put under water to drown it so that it won't become a bonfire? We make God out to be some ogre. God is our Father and He will take a bruise reed and and mend it.

There are many of us that are just smoking flax and a bruised reed, and He is the repairer of the breach. He will pour in the oil and the wine. He will perform that which He hath spoken unto us in time past, and bring about restoration and THEN will He cause you to walk in the path that He has chosen for you to walk in. This is His work and it is marvellous in our sight, that no flesh shall glory in His presence.

God Bless

2008/3/15 20:26

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy