Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Flattering words often hide evil

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
rowdy2

Southern USA

Flattering words often hide evil

Flattering words often hide evil, and give an unrealistically favorable impression of people and politicians who advocate abortion or accept and forgive their abortionist colleagues while they work shoulder to shoulder in both political parties of evil men and women while they hide behind loving words as they describe their own children in some idealistic utopia on earth that flies in the face of the holy scriptures.

Both parties are covered with the blood of innocent children and because the other one does it too is no protection from the anger of God that is coming.

The children of Satan condemn the children of God or anyone else who would defend the unborn children of God. They serve Satan and no amount of guile can hide their genocidal agenda.

Stand up Christians, raise your voice in protest against those with unclean hands, who pass laws that strengthens the hands of those that wage genocidal warfare against the next generation of the unborn children. Those wicked evil buzzards are coming from every direction and filling the skies of America. Their roost is in Washington D.C. and two major political parties are the trees they roost in.

We would probably be astonished at how many of those we converse with on a regular bases even on this forum while touting love and life in glowing terms stand in the mist of evil condoning its fruit while hiding behind the smiling faces of their own children.

JKV
He that speaketh flattery to his friends, even the eyes of his children shall fail. He hath made me also a byword of the people; and aforetime I was as a tabret.

Tabret- an open abhorring "one in whose face they spit, "a spitting in the face"

Eddie

2008/3/10 9:10Profile

Re: Flattering words often hide evil

Whoa Eddie - you hit on something here that hit me last nite very seriously and all these Scriptures came to mind on the last page of DeltaDom's Emergent thread.

Not just about "politicians" Brother.

This whole topic of "flattery" is one we need to take very seriously.

"Flattery is what you say to someone's face but NOT behind their back and gossip is what you say behind someone's back but Not to their face."

Dan 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honor of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Dan 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Dan 11:34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be helped with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.

Job 17:5 He that speaketh flattery to his friends, even the eyes of his children shall fail.

Pro 6:24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman. (or man)

Psa 36:2 For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.

Pro 2:16 To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words

Pro 7:5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her (or his) words.

Pro 20:19 He that goeth about as a talebearer revealeth secrets: therefore meddle not with him that flattereth with his lips.

Pro 29:5 A man that flattereth his neighbor spreadeth a net for his feet.

Pro 28:23 He that rebuketh a man afterwards shall find more favor than he that flattereth with the tongue.

Pro 28:4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.

Pro 27:21 [u]As the refining pot for silver, and the furnace for gold; so is a man to to his praise.[/u] We're Tested by the "praise" we receive!

Pro 27:2 Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.

"Flattery is a snare" - period.

And a method of the antiChrist spirit.

'Anti' meaning - "in place of".

That spirit wants to take your eyes off of Christ and put your eyes on Them or on yourself - "in place of" having eyes only on/for HIM.

I know your post was about politicians, but this subject of 'flattery' works in 'any' form of deception.

Thank you for bringing up the topic Eddie.

LORD Bless you.

2008/3/10 18:00

Brother Eddie - Again - Just now - on-line - had it happen again somewhere.

A HERETIC flattering a Saint in order to get their guard down to accept them and lighten up on exposing their gross damnable heresy and I mean damnable.

I am so thankful for your thread - even the More so now.

From Paul -

[b]Act 20:21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and [u]faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. [/u]
Act 20:22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:
Act 20:23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
Act 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry,[u] which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.[/u]
Act 20:25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
Act 20:26 Wherefore I take you to record this day,[u] that I am pure from the blood of all men.[/u]
Act 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
Act 20:28 [u]Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
Act 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
Act 20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.[/u]
Act 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. [/b]

By Faith - By Faith - By Faith - Heb 11.

Emmanuel - GOD WITH US !!!

2008/3/10 20:55
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re: GOD WITH US !!!

Dear Sister Annie

Thanks for pointing out that flattery can be an opening into our place of rest. We have to be diligent in every venue we walk in this present world. That is also a good reason for us to be diligent in washing off the grime of this world that accumulates on the feet of all God’s Children. Washing with the water that can only be carried in a vessel that's Maker is God.

KJV
Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

Sister Annie don’t you just love being one with Him that planteths? We are labourers together with God. Don’t that make you want to shout? “Fear not” is a commandment, “Forbid him not”, is a commandment. Don’t you agree?

And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

KJV
Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles. He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets. A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory. And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

Eddie

2008/3/11 12:30Profile

Dear Brother Eddie, I [i]think[/i] I understand what you are saying - but I'm not quite sure exactly.

Just to explain possibly, where I stand - if something bothered JESUS INTENSELY - then it should bother us.

His major disgust with those half-baked Pharisees - with their HARD LINE legalism - that had not an OUNCE OF THE LOVE OF GOD IN THEM.

They COULD NOT discern good from evil. They kept the money changers in the temple - which in turn made no room for the lame and the halt to come in. They were HARD AS NAILS and had ZERO discernment. Because they followed their own SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS instead of the Commandments from Deut on - "to LOVE the LORD your GOD with all of your heart, soul, mind and strength" and love the stranger.

They could NEVER HAVE discernment because without a Love for GOD & strangers - they would never be given the wisdom of His Truth FROM HIM. Like David was given in Psalm 119 or by how he prophesied the coming of the LORD in his other Psalms.
It was his "heart condition" that blessed David and Moses and the rest, with that "wisdom - which is the Spirit of Prophecy" and as the N.T. says, it was the Spirit of Jesus that worked in/through them. Why - again - that sincere Heart-Love.

The same I feel for Paul and the other Apostles/Authors of our N.T. - if it bothered them extremely - then it SHOULD bother us.

They had discernment and wisdom and the spirit of prophecy also BECAUSE they loved HIM and HIS TRUTH.

We cannot make doctrine out of one verse ... But looking at the Whole - we see what bothered GOD and ALL of the Saints in the whole Bible.

First is to take away from HIS DEITY. Second is to take away from His Two Commandments. Third is to follow the law in arrogance - so that the prophets were killed and later the Apostles. Fourth - to make HIS death for our salvation through grace by faith NOTHING by bringing the people back under the letter of the law, instead of The Spirit.
The other thing that Paul and others through-out the Bible would not tolerate - is the spirit of witchcraft - and leaders over His people who did not protect these truths just listed.
Through-out Biblical History - the true prophets and apostles were killed - the rest flattered and permitted. Eze. 34
And so Jesus warned that they will heap to themselves false teachers & prophets, having itching ears and so forth.

Or to use your words - "Tabret- an open abhorring "one in whose face they spit, "a spitting in the face" of GOD and HIS SHEEP.

Other than these things Eddie - yes - GOD is very merciful and where HE's not - we are commanded not to be also.

And to "seperate ourselves" from those who teach or practice otherwise.

Another "hard saying" --- but where GOD draws the line and through HIS men and women recorded in HIS Word - that is where I want to and will draw the line also Eddie.

Great Peace have they that Love "His" law.
May that be so for you and others.
Take care in His Love.

2008/3/11 14:28

Re:

[u]Regarding comments on this thread and others[/u].

He Reigns. Your [b]baseless and false[/b] accusations betray what you are. Sadly, there is not much more I can say about this.

[u]Here is a call for the endurance of the *saints*[/u], those who [b]keep the commandments of GOD and have the testimony of His Son[/b]: [b]Be strong, Be very Strong![/b].

[u]Do not be discouraged[/u] by the masses who cloak their vile hatred in obsequious religious language, while allegedly wearing out their knees praying for your soul. Banding together on the 'broad way', they hurl stones at the brethren. Claiming to be doing God a favour, they have always reviled, persecuted and executed those who [b]keep His commandments and the faith of Yeshua[/b].

Interesting how historically, 'sabbath-keepers' and such have not been the persecutors....

It is always done in the 'name of Jesus', of course. I am thankful that the Father has protected the actual name that He gave His Son, *[u]Yehoshua[/u]*, and not allowed such things to go on in His name.

Remember: [b][u]"Blessed[/u] are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."[/b] "Great peace have those who love HIS law, and [i]nothing shall make them stumble"[/i].

May Messiah come quickly, and in our day!
Because their blood cries out.,
Stephen

2008/3/11 22:30

Re:

He Reigns and Co....
Please do not bother coming back at me with more self-righteous whimpering. Sit back smugly and congratulate yourselves on another job [i]well-done[/i].

[i](Hopefully Jayyou and the couple of others will press on, despite the constant undermining and discrediting of their faith. They spoke valiantly, patiently and kindly, but received many abusive allegations and accusations from certain posters)[/i] -This from those who claim to be living under a 'higher law'.

Download some more sermons from the 30 000+ of the many teachers that you have heaped up - keep running to another 'Revival Conference', but it will produce no good fruit.

The only answer is to "Come out of her, My people".

[b]..."but ye would not".[/b]

Stephen

2008/3/11 22:31

Re:

quote from He Reigns: [b][i]"A HERETIC flattering a Saint in order to get their guard down to accept them and lighten up on exposing their gross damnable heresy and I mean damnable.
I am so thankful for your thread - even the More so now."[/i][/b]
-------------------------------------------------------

[b][color=330000]Methinks this is directed at a few pleasant comments I exchanged with a fellow poster?[/color][/b] :-)

Or were some other heretics displaying such devious tactics, such as being friendly?

...[u]has the milk of human kindness dried up altogether?[/u][

I am your 'damnable heretic',
Stephen

ps. ever thought about taking up quilting?

2008/3/11 22:31

Re:

Yes, I went through the same display of the love of 'your' jesus last year from your wife wildbranch/Sharon last Oct..

Yes, that's right - ANYONE DENYING THE DEITY OF CHRIST IS A HERETIC.

Last year while the others were away at the Conference and we all were trying to talk to a dear friend here, who we've known for a while and have grown to love, about his sudden conversion to this Non-Deity HERESY - it was then that your wife came on and pulled the same whining and crys of "persecution" because we had to come against that HERESY because it is the Foundation of [b]THE FAITH[/b].

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=20201&forum=36&start=30&viewmode=flat&order=0]Unitarianism[/url]

If you love HIM - you will Seek Him with all your heart and HE is a rewarder of them that diligently seek HIM.

HE IS GOD and always will "The WORD OF GOD" BE GOD.

You just happen to be touching the One we love more than life itself.

MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF !!!

And it is THIS doctrine that will have us beheaded during the persecution period, that we know is coming shortly and we are [u]more than ready[/u] to be beheaded for defending THE DEITY OF CHRIST.

His two commandments on Love cover ALL the law and the prophets.

IF WE MUST DIE TO DEFEND HIS DEITY - WE SHALL !!!

You and your wife did not come here to discuss His Deity with open minds - but with the 'agenda' to change our minds on HIM. And to bring us under 'your' idea of what Torah is.

Why don't you download some of these - and THAT I DO ask in His Love ...

http://artkatzministries.org/chronological-index-of-audio-teachings/ or in the url in my signature verse.

Read his life story too. He was raised a Jew.

Again - I would like to compliment all the MEN that came to the defense of this Crucial Doctrine on not a few threads now.

Us women depend on the Men to do what GOD has called them to do - protect the women and children and the young in Christ against heresies. When men don't come to the defense of sound doctrine and protect us against heresies, I'm afraid the women with their silly maternal instinct come on to protect the YOUNG in Christ and will step in against their own health even.

Women should not have to do it and women are surely grateful when the men stood up to this several times in October & November of last year - as I posted that other link on your wife's lengthy "good-bye" thread.

The Bible says - "Love IN TRUTH". And yes, when heresy enters the camp - us who are like-minded believers DO join together to pray of what can be done to stop it's spreading.

We see how the Apostles handled heresies.

You have the one that Paul hit hardest on And also the one that John hit hardest on. What more can we do otherwise ?

Also, maybe just a quick glance at the Statement of Faith of whatever website you are joining on would help you to understand the over-all beliefs of that website - so there wouldn't be such ruckus's wherever you two join.

That's about it Stephen.

2008/3/11 23:14
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Very sad display. Both of you. This should serve as it's own warning.

Locked.

2008/3/11 23:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy