SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Finger of God DVD

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
gclevenger

Finger of God DVD

I wonder how many of you who self righteously denounce the "Finger of God" message can say that God is moving in miracles in your lives or ministry. Forget the gold teeth, the jewels, etc. let's just look at the lives that are touched, bodies that are healed, and spirits that are encouraged in this faithless generation. Before you run so quick to judgement (or send people there) what's the evidence of God's power in your life? Certainly it isn't the judgemental self righteous attitude you are proclaiming as right, is it? If so, then you have nothing. I say that however Christ wants to move in the land, so be it. Just don't lose sight of the big picture here, the manifestation of an alive Christ in a faithless (albeit religious) generation.

2008/3/8 8:44Profile
repentcanada

Re: Finger of God DVD

Christ has done a great work in my life in the last 7 days

2008/3/8 12:03Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

I have never encountered the scripture that tells us of a "manifestation of an alive Christ" in these days. However, I have read many scriptures that warn of "False Christs" appearing to decieve us.
Blessings Greg :-o

2008/3/8 12:10Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Christ does not manifest His life in faithless or
self-righteous people; only in meek and lowly
servants of God!!

2008/3/8 13:46Profile

Re:

I am very much inclined to believe that the Jesus we supposedly know or know of can do whatever he so pleases especially when we put HIM in a BOX! He will even prove us to be sincerely wrong, and He will help us denounce what we thought.

I do agree what the creator of this thread has brought forth.
The Lord Jesus is remarkable to the human life, he doesn't want us to limit HIm, and he will use whatever his good pleasure delights in to show us his remarkable Glory..

Love in Christ

2008/3/8 14:16
repentcanada

for the record i have no clue what the finger of God DVD is, I was just saying the Lord has done a mighty work in my life, that is all

2008/3/8 22:28Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

That's quite an introduction and first post gclevenger, to bring an accusation aimed seemingly, randomly at nobody. You might want to reassess just what self righteous sounds like ...

Quote:
Forget the gold teeth, the jewels, etc.

I don't think that is a very good idea at all. Don't mistake serious concerns over these kind of things for your own bitter judgment of those that have them.

2008/3/9 0:13Profile

Here is the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjVKjuI8das&feature=related]LINK[/url] trailer for this movie, if you can put up with the singing of Bob Dylan. There somethings about the movie that is weird, you be the judge. The link for the homepage is after the short clip.

2008/3/9 14:59
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Can someone please help me find the scripture where He manifested gold and gem stones to those He ministered to. As He walked and ministered to the most destitute of His time, surely He must have blessed many with worldly wealth. I just can't seem to find the scripture that backs up that kind of manifestation..
I also believe that Jesus can do anything He wants, but I stop short of believing He would suddenly begin to resort to "parlor" tricks to advance His message..

Mat 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah. And he left them, and departed.

Blessings Greg :-?

2008/3/9 16:34Profile
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

HERE WE GO AGAIN...

2008/3/11 10:40Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy