SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Can Anybody help me with answers from Scriptures for the Emergant Church heresy?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re: What is the war, and why?

Sister Katy: I am impressed that you are going to be just fine. Remember when Agabus prophesied
a famine, that would encompass the entire Earth?
Seems odd, the whole Earth? God has His reasons. I believe that we are in a similar dearth. God has withdrawn His Spirit from all religious activity; a famine of His healing and feeding Presence. He has brought His true remnant body into death, dropped Her into the Earth as a seed would be planted,and is now awaiting the Holy vine to arise in real resurrection life. This is the only life that counts. "A SEED MUST FALL INTO THE GROUND AND DIE, BEFORE IT BEARS MUCH FRUIT".[JESUS] ..PAUL: WE HAD THE SENTENCE OF DEATH WITHIN OURSELVES, SO THAT WE WOULD NOT TRUST IN OURSELVES, BUT GOD WHO RAISES THE DEAD HOSEA;2:VS. 14-23..."I WILL SEW HER FOR MYSELF!"...Plant her.... plow her under . This is God almighty speaking. Would He do such a thing to one of His own? A slave is not above his master. So, those who will bend under the mighty disciplinary call of"your will, Father, not mine", and be marked as one who:"Loved not their own lives unto death, are the ones who are being changed into the image of Jesus, and these, and only these, are Sons,,,Holy Offspring. ....In the meantime,we are witnessing the Great Falling Away....Self serving "Gospels", that honor man's well being far above Truth; an utterly selfish church that idolizes herself in prosperity, happiness,and health that is exactly the same worship that any good Hindu would offer to his or her demon idol, only they offer it to Jesus with their lips..I believe that I will see the awesome JOB, sitting at one of the 24 exalted chairs around Jesus, for this testimony of faith, "Even though He slay me, yet, will I worship Him." Why? Because He is worthy. This is the faith that WILL overcome the World, the Flesh[ Satan's nature in us] and.. the Devil himself and all of the demons. This is the faith that the remnant Bride will enter into. This is where the real battles are fought, where real evil princes rise up to destroy anyone who would dare pick up their cross, and follow the LAMB wherever He goes. I believe the entire Body, in these final hours will look like this..in short, Holy. and these understand their own corruption, and the hope of the blood of the Lamb, as the Father cleanses them, by faith, daily. These aren't the happy feet crowd, but they have peace,,,,for these dwell in the house of mourning, as they die with real pain, being slain, AS THEY WORSHIP HIM! In Matt. 10, the Lord gave wonderful faith promises to His 12......You Shall be hated by all..Jesus was crucified by the religious crowd. You will be too, if you seek Him to possess you. If you endure, then your reward will be, You possess Him. As I see it . this is the nature of the war today, and from what I can hear in your heart, you're winning. ps. I just spent five months in China, India, and Israel, searching for His true "little ones". I found some, and they talk just like you!

2008/3/9 21:13

Re:

Brothertom,

Oh what a wonderful testamony of Truth here! Praise God!

You asked an interesting question and one that I asked myself at first

Quote:
Would He do such a thing to one of His own?

And the answer is Yes Yes and a thousand times YES!

I've heard many say, Christ suffered...so you don't have to!

I so remember the day He gave me those scriptures and the truth you've placed here.

To follow the LAMB wherever He goes is to follow in His sufferings.

Quote:
"A SEED MUST FALL INTO THE GROUND AND DIE, BEFORE IT BEARS MUCH FRUIT".[JESUS] ..PAUL: WE HAD THE SENTENCE OF DEATH WITHIN OURSELVES, SO THAT WE WOULD NOT TRUST IN OURSELVES, BUT GOD WHO RAISES THE DEAD

Deep stuff here!

Resurrection Life ONLY comes out of death, or it wouldn't be called resurrection life.

Those death blows come to us in all forms and fashions. And yes, we say...though He slay me...yet will I trust in Him.

God Bless!
Katy

2008/3/9 21:42

Re:

Was going to post just the article but found it may just be easier to post this thread.

"The Shift" was mentioned in The Emerging Merger - now we have the Moses Code.

It can't get much heavier or messed up now, I reckon.

http://revivalschool.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9274

I remember back when I heard the first "prophecy" that we would not leave this earth but be "transformed" while our feet are still on the ground. It was in a AoG Church I visited in 1994. :-(

There are LOTS of folks out there looking for a "deeper revelation" of "God or Christ".

Discernment anyone?

2008/3/10 3:01
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Quote:
Being a Born Again Jew didn't go over well either, as God didn't save Jews.

It is the same question with Israel! I wish there were more born again jews!

2008/3/10 12:10Profile

Re:

Hi Delta,

Isn't it sad how so many think.

I believe, without opening up too many wounds, this atitude had come down since the reformation with Luther and so many others, which actually began in the Catholic Church.

There is so much history there that just carried over...and carries over even today in many Theologies.

Katy

2008/3/10 14:44

Re:

Isaiah 51:6

Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

Anne, thanks for the article..This IS you know also Dominion Theology.

The bottom line with these guys is that they think we can turn things back to the way it was before Adam and Eve sinned, and that is what salvation is.

How sad these poor souls do not know we are a New Creation in Christ Jesus, and will be with Him in the New Heaven and New Earth, after this one is totally destroyed.

These are the scoffers spoken of in Peter who say, thing go on as it was from the beginning, never realizing the Coming of Jesus Christ to execute His wrath upon these poor souls who opted for the Kingdoms of Satan, and not the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.

Even Isaiah knew it wouldn't last forever!

Katy

2008/3/10 18:57

Re:

Sis, I'm so glad you read it. It is much scarier than historic Dominionism, because it is the New Age "Quantum Leap" merged to the emergent's belief in an identical occurence that they are Going to bring about Together with the New Age Quantum Leap belief that WILL come to pass as they are now joining forces to "pray it in".

It IS "the stong delusion" in it's strongest sense.

It WILL happen in the "spiritual realm". They will take that "quantum leap" with the help of deceptive spirits, and as that prophecy I shared from '94 says, they will all actually believe they have been "transformed" in a major way - which is the 'Counterfeit' of the Joel 2 verses that many even in the Revival ranks hold on to.
Not too go to far with this - but they even have those behind them at the helm of new technology that will appear as "mood altering and able to perform "signs & wonders" with just this technology.

This "move of god" that this article, in that link is discussing, will bring on the persecution of the True Saints - because as Marilyn and other new age folks and a few emergent folks have said - that those who do not enter or benefit from this quantum leap, need to be "purged from the earth" and they are dead serious, because they are hooked up with "the powers that be", like the U.N. etc - that agree we're too narrow-minded and too Armegedon minded.

This "Shift" mixed with "The Moses Code" is the beginning of the end for "fundamentalist Christians" or any other monotheistic religion that won't "benefit" from their quantum leap "spiritually".

It is a world wide Phenomena that 'will' happen.
Called the "strong delusion". :-o

"because they did not have the (unconditional) love of the Truth" and because of the offense of the gospel and because most love this present world, the things in it and their own lives in it and because "iniquity will abound" - the Most will fall away.

This doctrine of devils is the final STRONG delusion, when it takes place - and it will.
This quantum leap stuff is dead serious stuff.

Stay in The Word as you have and GOD Bless you Mightily in contending for the faith once delivered.

GOD Bless you Katy.

Edited to add: I forgot to add that years ago, I heard Evolutionists Also saying that the next quantum leap of Evolution will be a part of the brain will be suddenly increased and open mankind to "the spiritual realm".

2008/3/10 19:25

Re:

Forgive me here, I'm not trying to talk too much, but this New Age stuff has been what has been thrown in my face since before I even got saved.

The Evolutionists I mentioned above were secular.

They also said the same thing as David Spangler, Robert Muller and company from the new age people, that at that point (that quantum leap) - only those who are "lesser humans" (to put it nicely) will not have this certain part of their brain come alive.

It's all so crazy and yet true. Truth in these days does seem to be crazier than fiction.
Just type in AB blood type and the Turan into a search. It's nuts out there and they 'are' all merging - from one end of the world to the other - from denominations, 'isms', through to secular.

But the one thing I've felt heavy on my heart to share for some time now, is what I heard about 11 years ago from a well repected Evangelist.

He was on a plane and was seated by a wild looking rock star.
As they talked about "spirituality", this heavy metal/punk rock - whatever he was (dressed and make-up more like a satanist) - told the evangelist that "Oh yes, we believe very much in 'the spiritual' and we know the next great move will come through a new form of music."

Major Sigh. He who has ears to hear ........

We just need to be careful but HE will protect His own. Amen!
There is no fear In His Love.

edit: correction name

2008/3/10 20:13
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Quote:

Hi Delta,

Isn't it sad how so many think.

I believe, without opening up too many wounds, this atitude had come down since the reformation with Luther and so many others, which actually began in the Catholic Church.

There is so much history there that just carried over...and carries over even today in many Theologies.

Katy

Constatine did much damage to the faith! It seems strange that we are almost fighting the same demonic forces that hate Jews that also hate Christianity the two go hand in hand and want to decieve the commmen going church member.
A love of our Messiah will conquer all the pain that your people have ever faced.
The Gypsy Nation struggle with the same question!
When his eternal eyes gaze into yours and you see that it was just the fellowship of his suffering that brought you to the power of his reserection.
I wish a new love for Gods people would be prevalant among our Churches! and for Jesus himself!

Quote:
It's all so crazy and yet true. Truth in these days does seem to be crazier than fiction.
Just type in AB blood type and the Turan into a search. It's nuts out there and they 'are' all merging - from one end of the world to the other - from denominations, 'isms', through to secular.

A merging menace a controvesy of confusing spagetti, a verse that always comforts me

Re 22:11 - Show Context
He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."

2Ti 3:9 - Show Context
but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

Joh 10:27 - Show Context
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me

We live in a generation were we have so many false things but one day they will have to show their true colours.
It is just a matter of time !

2008/3/10 23:27Profile

Re:

One more for the road - http://www.experiencefestival.com/

I found this doing a search yesterday for Bunyan in different languages.
He's not on there in different languages though and he may be under the alter grieving that he and others are on there at all.

Edited to add - [url=http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/King_James_Version_of_the_Bible/id/1895735]the "christian" section[/url], with Bunyan etc in list at bottom of page.

[color=CC3333]Joh 16:33 [i]These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have Peace.
In the world ye shall have tribulation: But Be of Good Cheer; [size=x-small][b]I[/b][/size] Have overcome the world.[/i][/color]

Now that's from The King of Glory ~ So you can Count on it. Amen!

:-D

2008/3/12 3:32

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy