SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Revival is at the Door, Can you see the cloud?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
Love is always the mark of the one who has walked with Him, even for, and especially for those who persecuted them.

Amen.

1 John 4:12
No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

2008/3/12 15:38

Re:

David,

i think you want to reconsider your placement (post here) of Hannah Overton and her pastor as people being persecuted for their "faith."

there just has to be better examples than this.

bub

2008/3/12 15:57
psalm1

Re:

Bubbaguy , I have been talking all day to vile nasty haters of Christians.(on the local blog)
I feel like i need a bath. Ive never seen such hate.
But it also enlightens me to what the apostles must have felt.

As far as me seeking a better example of persecution?

I'm sure the devil and religous "brothers" will fulfill that one in due time.

David

2008/3/12 21:16Profile

Re:

Romans 16:17 (KJV)
17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

2 Timothy 2:23 (KJV)
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Titus 3:9 (KJV)
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Sounds like the local blog is something to avoid, or at least not reply to............Frank

http://scottishwarriors.wordpress.com

2008/3/13 9:50
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re: Revival is at the Door, Can you see the cloud?

"And now for a little while grace has been shown from the Lord our God, to leave a remnant to escape and to give us a peg(nail) in His Holy place, that our God may enlighten our eyes and give us a measure of revival in our bondage."

Amen.

2011/8/2 13:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy