Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : pretty urgent prayer please

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
nowhr2hide

Australia

pretty urgent prayer please

please pray for protection and guidance needs truly a protection at this time. for my family and so much so for my children. please let you know later whats about.

2008/3/3 1:48Profile
HeartSong

Re: pretty urgent prayer please

Praying!

2008/3/3 1:55Profile
repentcanada

thanks, praying in Edmonton, Alberta

2008/3/3 2:29Profile
repentcanada

if I humbly may as well ask for prayer from y'all for our brother Lewis Churchill from Edmonton, Canada who is overseas peacekeeping with the Canadian Military in Afghanistan. Another young man of 25yrs from our city was just killed in the line of duty over there.

Here are two pictures of brother Lewis:

http://repentcanada.blogspot.com/2008/03/time-to-weep-pray.html

Thank you and God bless.

2008/3/3 3:08Profile

I have prayed, sister.

May the Lord bring you through with His power, His wisdom and His peace.

Don't stop looking to Him. [u]Keep[/u] everything in His hands, and allow Him to teach you the truths for which He has given this situation.

from dictionary.com (a long way down the page)

noun
Care; charge: [i]The child is in my keep for the day.[/i]
The means by which one is supported: [i]earn one's keep.[/i]

[b]The stronghold of a castle[/b]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMZu4PjeCp8&mode=related&search=]The name of the Lord is a strong tower. (Blessed be the name of the Lord most High.)[/url]

Proverbs 18:10
The name of the LORD [i]is[/i] a strong tower;
The righteous run to it and are safe.

2008/3/3 4:28
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re:

Taking these requests to God in prayer.

Clint

2008/3/3 13:26Profile
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Quote:
repentcanada on 2008/3/3 18:08:08

if I humbly may as well ask for prayer from y'all for our brother Lewis Churchill from Edmonton, Canada who is overseas peacekeeping with the Canadian Military in Afghanistan. Another young man of 25yrs from our city was just killed in the line of duty over there.

I will be praying for them as i come before the throne of God through Jesus Christ our saviour.

Thank you so much for everyone that supporting me/us in prayer in time of trials which is i am not in position to shared details of things, as i have shared certain things to some through PM due of the nature of circumtances, it's built in maturity and decerning of many things via the word they shared and spoke reading between the line of the ways they formed their word and spiritual maturity expressed. Through this it gain for myself to express my trust and open my heart, which I value so much the friendship given. Regardless of the distance but through prayer unit of the believers enable to move mountains and stumbling blocks that heavy and tearing apart but being at peace at the same time.
In much love, care and praying for one another in one faith, one hope, one body of Christ which the reward of our salvation lay upon. In much grattitude and thank fully to God for all of you that give yourself in praying for those in need of uplifting.

sincerly yours in Christ Jesus - Claudette

edited - typing error

2008/3/4 10:22Profile

Re:

praying also bro

2008/3/4 10:31

Re:

Dear Claudette ~ just passing on blessing ~

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=22548&forum=45&1

May HE strengthen you also in the inward man, by His Love.

2008/3/4 18:22
nowhr2hide

Australia

Re:

Quote:
May HE strengthen you also in the inward man, by His Love.

In much pain and agony the tearing of the heart,
Thy strength so evindently rewarding source from inside out.
at the weakest point as many trials for who ever believe in Him that He gave His all for the sake of His love towards us ...

1 Peter 4:8
And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.”

The uplifting of your prayers that give the supernatural peace and strength, may wisdom and clarity of mind to know the step to take ... above all in each day may glorify the Lord as continually seek Him and may the wonder of His Hand direct us before the day start...

In Christ Jesus I bow down.

at this point what i have shared truly from the heart and seems so weird. I have got nothing but breath. In the midst of all is just to praise my God of my salvation.

2008/3/7 4:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy