SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : answered prayer!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

answered prayer!!!

After about a year of phone calls and emails. My Brother in christ Rev. Darryl Stanger and myself (Raven nelson) have had and answer to our prayers. That of having the "On Eagles Wings" team come to our corner of Washington state reservations. They will be here the end of july, please pray for the team, they went to 7 other reservations last year and over 820+ new soul and believers came to the kingdom, we are praying for the move of the holy Spirit for those that the Father is going to give to his son this year. Ron Hutchcraft formed "On Eagles Wings" in 1991,and continues to make a difference in the lives of Native American young people.This year it's title is "The Summer of Hope" they are believing that this will be a bigger year as they will have over 400 in the team going out to different reservations. We my Brother Darryl and myself covet your prayers Thank you and God Bless you for seeking, knocking and asking with us on behalf of the lost that they maybe found.

2004/6/14 0:12Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: answered prayer!!!

Quote:
Ron Hutchcraft formed "On Eagles Wings" in 1991,and continues to make a difference in the lives of Native American young people.

Praise God brother! thats great news! yes we must pray and not lose heart I am glad you and your minister persevered in prayer what a glorious testimony and I pray and hope that you can share later on in this thread how God used that team to bless your area. If anyone is interested here is the website of Ron Hutchcraft ministries: http://www.gospelcom.net/rhm/

p.s. I worked with a ministry for one summer in northern saskatchawan in Canada that was geared towards native children. It took alot of native children from reserves where they were abused and beaten in some cases and brought them to a bible camp. It was a joy ministering to those young ones and it was glorious to see some come into the kingdom of God what a summer and a privildge!

2004/6/14 0:19Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re:

Thank you Greg for putting the link up for Ron, when you get to the site hit on "On Eagles Wings" they will be giving updates thru out the summer, for those who are interested. thanks again.Raven

2004/6/14 20:30Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re:

Would ask n seek prayer for Ron at this time his wife karen is in the hospital, she had a heart attack. so please lift Brother Ron and his family at this time. Thank you

2004/6/17 1:51Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Prayer for Ron's wife

We'll get Brother Ron's wife in prayer.

2004/6/17 19:57Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: Prayer for Ron's wife

We will keep Brother Ron's wife in prayer. I can't type today...

2004/6/17 19:58Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

RE: prayer NEEDED!!!

Every thing that can be done is in place for the on Eagles Wings to happen this summer, praise the Lord. This is the first year that they will have two teams going out. there are 10 young people from the reservation that are getting some training at the warrior leadership summit 2004 they're getting trained to work with the team, with their owen people. keep them in your prayers. Karen hutchcraft is still in need of prayer. thank you your prayers are very important, we have a God who hears prayers. Brother Raven

2004/6/27 17:57Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

RE: prayer NEEDED!!!

Update:JULY,8th
The Teams are on the road as I write, A brother just called me this evening about 6:pm he is working with us on the "On Eagles Wings" at the Omak reservation. his wife was in a auto accident. She fell asleep on the way home from work. just afew days ago brother Darryl had to bury a friend who was going to help with this years operation. with Ron Hutchcrafts wife having a heart attack and then this the Battle is on. as Brother Darryl said the devil has made it personal and now the gates of hell will not prevail. As it is written in the book of promises.
Please lift these Brothers of ours in christ Jesus. talk about the strenght of our Lord in these brothers.It is an honor to work with such men of God I thank you for your prayers and will watch as the kingdom and the warrior's of Christ Jesus march into battle.
Brother Raven

2004/7/9 1:19Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: RE: prayer NEEDED!!!

Good news!!! Darryl's wife is okay. It's a miracle the doctor said as the car rolled over her arm and rested on it, all thought it was broken.praise the Lord she had her seatbelt on.
Ron is also praising the Lord, KarenHutchcraft is on the road with "On Eagles Wings" Ron said she would not stay home as she has been with the group from the start(1991) Thank you for your prayers ron and group are in montana and working thier way over to us. please keep them in prayer for thier travel. thanks again Greg and sermonIndex for keeping them lifted up. brother Raven

2004/7/9 13:02Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Praise God Ravin!

Thank you for the update, keep us posted.

2004/7/9 13:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy