SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Attention all pastors who have a few moments to spare..in need of your wisdom here.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread
destinysweet

Re:

HeReigns..My momma's name is Anne Maryjke..Dutch..She suffered greatly in a prisoner of war camp as a child..it nearly destroyed her combined with the brutality of parental abuse..I became interested in healing when I realized the damage done to me in my childhood..it helped me to care more for her suffering than what came from it..my suffering..she has given me permission to share our story when I am led.Understanding others pain and suffering really expediates compassion which supports forgiveness...and healing..only Christ centered healing concepts work..spirit soul and body..powerful..and thorough.

Thank you for your perserverance..I love you too.What a relief!the works of darkness put down once again..closure..forgiveness...love restored..who could ask for more! triumph! woohoo!
onward ho! Until next we meet.Stay well

2008/2/27 16:56Profile

Re:

Quote:
He_Reigns wrote:
Des, the thing that you don't know, is how much I've prayed for you since your first post here.

Now you have many of us are praying. That's good !...

...No one here has meant you any harm at all. Quite the opposite and I believe that is the part that the Enemy would want to blind you of. The Fact that All of us have been praying since your first post or sometime since.

Amen! I just want to come behind this!

Dear Destiny, hang in there, refuse to listen to Enemy lies, and the Lord will make you whole.

He loves you, and so do we

Jeannette

2008/2/27 17:03

Re:

Thank you LittleGift - I corrected my boo-boo and took that "are" out of that sentence - but we "are".

A bit of expressive aphasia - but Glory to JESUS only - NO receptive aphasia - just slowed response time sometimes.

Bless The LORD. Help us all.

edit to add: two words.

2008/2/27 17:08

Re:

Quote:

destinysweet wrote:
...Forgive me for my sins..

Dear Des, (as Annie calls you - you two make me laugh re names :lol:)

[b][i]"Forgive me my sins..."[/i][/b] This phrase from a previous post struck me. I believe that you need to ask the Lord to show you [i]specifically[/i] what sins, and to grant true repentance from those sins, which may be hindering.

I've had to do that several times over the years, and the Lord has always put His finger on the root things that needed to be repented of when asked. The battle was in being willing to ask!

If the Enemy has a foothold in our lives then the Lord can't help us in those areas, so its very important if you want to be made whole.

It seems He has already highlighted certain things in the Scriptures given so far, including the recent ones, from Psalm 81, John 3, and 1John 1. That's why I asked you to go over them again and again.

No need to come back and "confess" to us, rather keep it between you and Him.

We who are praying will back you in prayer, and recognise the effect of the answer when it comes. You won't need to tell us!

OK?

Love

Jeannette

2008/2/27 17:45
destinysweet

Re:

Thank you Christinyou..now that once again this burden rests on the shoulders of our Living Lord I can return to my previous convictions concerning other people's whereabouts and service. I thought to share this vision I recieved 4 times this last week..thank you for your prayers and your efforts in responding.

A beautiful ship is sailing over a vast expansive sea..it is night..everything is in shades of blue..royal,cobalt,midnight blue and the moonlight serves to illuminate the sails and the deck where two figures are standing at the helm..it is Jesus and myself..He has His right hand on the wheel..the left is around my shoulder..I am leaning against Him and all is peaceful..He nudges me..indicting to the left, out into the distance and I see a huge storm raging..dark clouds churning ominously..I react,alarmed, startled,stepping forward suddenly and to the left slightly grabbing the wheel unconciously..my focus on the storm...but now steering right into it..thinking we were coming to the rescue..leaning into the storm and my tense stance is in direct contrast to the calm relaxed atmosphere that had preceded. His arm is still around me but now He is holding me firmly in place,as though I might bolt run to the railing and begin waving my arms at what looks like ships floundering...with one gentle movement..He exerts pressure on my shoulder and pulls me back and over so He is again directly behind me..without moving Himself..the best part about this vision which gave me faith that He had everything in hand was this detail:When He began to pull me back..I saw my hand on the wheel and released my hold..suprised to see it there.. turning to look at His face as though to say I do not want to steer the ship..I don't know how..You must do it!smiling He encouraged me to rest my hand upon His..to place it on top of His own so I could feel the way He was steering..resting only..no pressure. I am looking at our figures from the back and we seem transparent..I can see both of our hearts..mine is overlapping His only partially but as He pulls me back into position as we were before..I see the two hearts become one again..His bigger and stronger..as He finishes the movement pulling me completely into Himself..lockin me in firmer..I relax completely and together we look out over the sea....the storms pass by us and still we see more to the left and to the right but now I am not alarmed only taking in what I see resting in His protectivecovering..His perfect strength.Serene and content to be with His love completely surrounding me. We are praying ..I am not reacting..He has taught me to respond to what He shows me as He does. Blessed peace returns.

There is no focus on romantic overtones in this ..just pure love..strength and tenderness is what is sensed.Glory to God..I am relaxed and at peace..I am not alarmed..I can see but do not need to involve myself.I am released!Praise be to God!

2008/2/27 19:06Profile

Re:

Quote:

destinysweet wrote:
HeReigns..My momma's name is Anne Maryjke..Dutch..She suffered greatly in a prisoner of war camp as a child..it nearly destroyed her combined with the brutality of parental abuse..I became interested in healing when I realized the damage done to me in my childhood..it helped me to care more for her suffering than what came from it..my suffering..she has given me permission to share our story when I am led.Understanding others pain and suffering really expediates compassion which supports forgiveness...and healing..only Christ centered healing concepts work..spirit soul and body..powerful..and thorough.

Thank you for your perserverance..I love you too.What a relief!the works of darkness put down once again..closure..forgiveness...love restored..who could ask for more! triumph! woohoo!
onward ho! Until next we meet.Stay well

Des, your story of your Mom and yourself touched the heart.

When or if you feel you want to share this - make sure you title it My Testimony - only so that I won't miss it. I have some health issues and do my best to keep up but sometimes I fail.
Maybe posting it on the "Miracles that follow the plow" section, where most have their testimony stories, would be a good place to post that thread.

I will look for it that way.

Thanks!
Annie

2008/2/27 20:52

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy