SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Get a free copy of Randy Alcorn's book "Why Pro Life?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Notice: George Verwer is giving away free copies of Randy Alcorn's sensitively-written book "Why Pro-Life?" If you email him, he will ship it to you free of charge. George is also willing to give up to 20 copies to anyone who promises to give them away.

George is doing this in conjunction with the author because they believe in the message of this book. Learn more about "Why Pro Life?" at Amazon here.

To get your free copy (or up to 20 copies if you want to also give them away), write to george@verwer.om.org with your mailing address.

I recommend this to anyone that wants to get free copies of this book to read or share with others.

2008/3/16 12:17Profile
repentcanada

Re:

Just got my twenty copies, they are small, concise books. Praise God for them, and that they get into hands of people who will read and act upon such things

2008/3/18 20:19Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Quote:

ginnyrose wrote:
Chris,

Have you ever heard of Carol Everett? She had 3 abs and after a while operated her own AB clinics. If you want to read a fascinating story, google "Carol Everett" and you should find it.

Thank you!

I am also collecting some information for my brother-in-law. Emmanuel is currently a college freshman, and he is writing an essay taking a position against abortion. He has been asking for some clear reasons -- both Scriptural and logical -- against the slaughter of the unborn.

Please keep him in your prayers as he writes this paper and then presents it to the class.

:-)

2008/3/18 21:29Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy