SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Get a free copy of Randy Alcorn's book "Why Pro Life?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Get a free copy of Randy Alcorn's book "Why Pro Life?

[img]http://www.georgeverwer.com/articles/whyProLife.jpg[/img]

Notice: George Verwer is giving away free copies of Randy Alcorn's sensitively-written book "Why Pro-Life?" If you email him, he will ship it to you free of charge. George is also willing to give up to 20 copies to anyone who promises to give them away.

George is doing this in conjunction with the author because they believe in the message of this book. Learn more about "Why Pro Life?" at Amazon here.

To get your free copy (or up to 20 copies if you want to also give them away), write to george@verwer.om.org with your mailing address.

By the way, George has a "free book club" on Facebook called "George Verwer's Free Book Club." Through it he periodically gives away free books. So feel free to join if you're on Facebook. :)

2008/2/21 15:30Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Get a free copy of Randy Alcorn's book "Why Pro Life?

I just got 10 sent to my address to hand out to brothers and sisters in the area.

2008/2/21 15:37Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re: Get a free copy of Randy Alcorn's book "Why Pro Life?

Greg,
Do you think this book is something that a pregnancy resource center could give to its clients? (I'm not suggesting they contact this George Vermer or that I would for them.) One of my coworkers is on the board of such a place and I would mention this title to him.

2008/2/21 15:43Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Do you think this book is something that a pregnancy resource center could give to its clients? (I'm not suggesting they contact this George Vermer or that I would for them.) One of my coworkers is on the board of such a place and I would mention this title to him.

Yes, in that case I am sure you could get many more then 20 to be given to a center like that. Simply email brother George Verwer and tell him the situation and I am sure he will send many!

2008/2/21 15:45Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re:

Thanks, Greg. I will forward the information to my coworker.

2008/2/21 16:15Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Thanks, Greg!

I would like to read this book. I even thought about attending a few anti-abortion rallies, where pro-abortion folks tend to congregate. I used to carry copies of some of the Americans Against Abortion and Last Day Ministries tracts, but it seems that these books might offer a clear argument to some who are seriously seeking to find answers to this issue.

Last week, there was a Barack Hussein Obama rally in Texas. An elderly woman went holding a sign that read "Abortion kills unborn babies, Mr. Obama!" Sadly, some of the pro-Barack crowd stole her sign and ripped it up (right in front of news cameras). Undaunted, the elderly woman began to shout, "[i]Please stop killing the unborn![/i]" Some in the crowd started getting into her face while shouting her down (and trying to drown out her voice). The crowd was so arrogantly hateful -- that I thought that they would hit the elderly woman (they got awfully close with their hands). I was amazed at the tenacity of a woman who looked like she was over the age of 80!

I'd like to read a book (and perhaps obtain some copies of it) that could present the anti-abortion argument in a logical and loving way. It [u]can[/u] happen. I used to discuss this issue with a former professor. He was strongly pro-abortion. He listened intently to my views (while I listened to his). I purchased a copy of [i]No Compromise: The Life Story of Keith Green[/i] for this particularly professor. The book affected him deeply. He began to start seeking the truth in regard to spiritual matters, and he has completely changed his stance on the abortion issue.

:-)

2008/2/21 19:06Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Chris,

Have you ever heard of Carol Everett? She had 3 abs and after a while operated her own AB clinics. If you want to read a fascinating story, google "Carol Everett" and you should find it.

ginnyrose

2008/2/22 19:12Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I hope many more contact george verwer for this free book. Do share with him that you heard about it on sermonindex.net

2008/2/22 21:53Profile
preacherafla

Michigan, USA

Re:

Thanks Greg, This is such a blessing. By the way, how does one get on face book?

Steve

2008/2/22 21:58Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Thanks Greg, This is such a blessing. By the way, how does one get on face book?

Facebook is here: www.facebook.com its free to register. I hope many more can utilize this free offer:
http://nigelbarham.blogspot.com/2008/02/get-free-copy-of-randy-alcorns-book-why.html

2008/2/25 10:35Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy