SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : MATTHEW 25 Sermon?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

MATTHEW 25 Sermon?

Does anyone know of a audio sermon or video sermon that uses the text of Matthew 25? Sadly to say that I don't think I have ever heard anyone preach from this chapter. The Three Servants and the Ten Virgins...I can see why most churches that are seeker sensitive would not preach on the text. I be money there is some preachers on SI that have! :-)

2008/2/20 8:49

Re: MATTHEW 25 Sermon?

RobertW might have a text sermon.

There is a text sermon by Spurgeon (or Horatius Bonar) here on SI, which deals with the oil of the Spirit, based on the parable of the ten virgins.

2008/2/20 15:10

Re: MATTHEW 25 Sermon?

Keith Daniel preached a message on the Olivet Discourse, and he does preach on the 10 virgins,
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=13793&commentView=itemComments

The audio is there, didn't see the video (though I have it on dvd if you want it).

2008/2/20 15:33

Re:

Quote:

Roniya wrote:
Keith Daniel preached a message on the Olivet Discourse, and he does preach on the 10 virgins,
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=13793&commentView=itemComments

The audio is there, didn't see the video (though I have it on dvd if you want it).

Thanks I will check out the audio, thanks for the offer though.

I don't know why I am so much interested in this text. I guess maybe you don't hear it that often in church...it is a pretty hard text to meditate on, there is no fluff and cute little teddy bear hugs in it! :-) It is a scary and frightening text to preach from and I think most churches would stay from really diving into it. I am on a quest now to study it!

Blessings and grace to you
Mike

2008/2/20 21:44
preacherafla

Michigan, USA

Re:

Hi I do not know if this is the same sermon by Keith Daniel that was already mentioned but there is a message called "The second coming of Christ" that is on the virgins

Steve

2008/2/21 3:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy