Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : W.E. Best

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 W.E. Best

Wilbern Elias "W. E." Best was born on June 18, 1919, in east Texas. He is the youngest of five children. He made a false profession of faith at 15. At 20, God changed his heart and life, and W. E. genuinely repented, converted, and knew he was called to preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Some of our assembly members have been serving with and shepherded by pastor Best (or as Christian brethren often address each other, "by Brother Best") for over 50 years.

http://www.kaoc.org/W%20E%20best.htm

--

I'm just interested if anyone knows anything more about this man. A kind brother in Christ dropped off a bunch of tapes by Him to the church and I am just trying to re-search him and find any affliations with speakers even from this site.

2004/6/10 16:55Profile
Gracepreacher

Re: W.E. Best

Brother Best is a Calvinistic Baptist Preacher even though I do not believe he goes under the name of Baptist any more his church he pastors is in Houston Texas. In my opinion he is very sound are you going to be posting any of his sermons I sure would like to hear some Thanks Mike

2004/7/23 20:03Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
In my opinion he is very sound are you going to be posting any of his sermons I sure would like to hear some Thanks Mike

I am probably not going to be doing this in the near future, I have a whole list of preachers to get up in the next while, most of the messages with an emphasis of revival and awakening.

2004/7/23 20:07Profile
Gracepreacher

Re:

Are most of the sermons you have on Brother Best salvation sermons the brother that you got them from does he have anymore or would you want to sell any of them?

2004/7/23 20:09Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy