SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : final goodbye to SI

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
wildbranch

final goodbye to SI

Shalom to All,

I will no longer be participating on this board.

The moderators of this Message Board have stood by while allowing the attack poodles to continually undermine my character and question my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I am clearly not welcomed here.

Thank you to all those who have contacted me in private. Your kind words of encouragement are warmly received and I feel sorry that you are not able to publish them, for fear of being tainted with the same brush as me. (blasphemer, heretic, cultist, witch, unsaved...etc)

[color=000000][b]I know in Whom I have believed,[/color][/b]
Sharon

2008/2/12 22:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: final goodbye to SI

I am sorry to see you go sister. May God bless you and encourage you. Please keep using the resources as God leads.

2008/2/12 23:15Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Mr. Bill also felt the same as you at one time, but Mr. Bill has taken long vacation away and it's been so reviving, might try that, trust me it works. God Bless you sister in whatever "GOD" leads you to do, now I need to get back to my vacation. :-)

2008/2/12 23:21Profile

Re:

Sharon, I will continue to pray that you will have the revelation of the Deity of Christ Jesus - Immanuel - God come in the flesh.

You must understand our passion after Him and jealousy over His Deity, as passionate as you are over the things that you are.

The Love that He is, compels us to love all "as we love ourselves" - but to Love Him more than we love ourselves, thus more than anybody.

May you go with The Way, The Truth and The Life.

With His Love & our prayers.

2008/2/13 1:04
HopeinChrist

Dear Sharon,

Quote:
The moderators of this Message Board have stood by while allowing the attack poodles to continually undermine my character and question my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I have no idea what incidents or threads you are referring to as I have not read them. I have however read many threads here full of strife and flesh needing to prove themselves right at all cost. The tares grow along with the wheat. Yet the forum and audio resources here are such a treasure. If you stick with the abundant resources for your listening and become selective about the threads yo read. ie devotional/articles I think you will find peace and nutrient for the spirit. I thought of the following verses when I read your post.

Matthew 5:38-48
38Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew Henry comments on these verses much better than I could.
The law of retaliation.

The plain instruction is, Suffer any injury that can be borne, for the sake of peace, committing your concerns to the Lord's keeping. And the sum of all is, that Christians must avoid disputing and striving. If any say, Flesh and blood cannot pass by such an affront, let them remember, that flesh and blood shall not inherit the kingdom of God; and those who act upon right principles will have most peace and comfort. (Mt 5:43-48)

For your consideration.
much love
Hope

2008/2/13 6:09Profile
wildbranch

Re:

SermonIndex quote: [i]"Please keep using the resources as God leads."[/i]

Thank you. I shall do that. God bless you for making the resources available.:-)

May I particularly recommend the writings and talks of Art Katz. His words played a vital role in my journey a few years ago, and we have had the pleasure and honour of hosting him in our home, and spent time at the summer school held at Ben Israel, when he was still with us.

Sharon

2008/2/13 8:07Profile

Re:

Jesus is God. Sorry if that offends.

Hope you change your mind about leaving.

Krispy

2008/2/13 8:13
psalm1

Re:

Now I am wondering what Art Katz view is on the diety of Jesus,my lord ,king and God.

Is Art "trinitarian"

David

2008/2/13 11:54Profile

Well Wildbranch I have never seen your postings. But your not far from where I live though.

As for this idea of leaving, I think you should reconsider. You see, "Iron Sharpenth Iron..." so says the proverb, and it's needful that you consider staying with us. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean that they are wrong, you could be wrong, I could be wrong, therefore it's needful that we evaluate what we believe and compare it with what the Word says and then humble ourselves and receive the engrafted word which will save our souls.

I have had to re-evaluate my stand on many many subjects in the word of God. I even had to forsake my favourite preachers teachings, I've had to forsake some of what my Mother taught me. It's been very humbling, but it's worth it.

Here on SI, I've learnt a lot from my Brothers and Sisters here. I had to swallow my pride and there was once I put my foot in my mouth and ohhhhhhh that was humbling let me tell you.

Other times I had to bite my tongue, and other times I've written a post that would gag a horse and end up tossing it because it wasn't written in the right spirit.

SI is the best online place for the "unchurched". Of course there is other places, but I haven't found any. The last place that you want to be is in a place where everyone agrees with you. I hate it when people say that I am right, it irks my spirit. If I am right about anything, I'd rather that praise go to God for giving me the understanding.

YOU ARE VERY MUCH WANTED, just sit back and take it easy for a little while, read, learn, and PM people and get to know others.

God Bless 8-)

2008/2/13 12:17
wildbranch

Re: art katz

quote from Psalm1: [i]Now I am wondering what Art Katz view is on the diety of Jesus,my lord ,king and God.
Is Art "trinitarian"[/i]

In Art's defense, and as far as I have understood his position, he was a Trinitarian.
No need to worry, my appreciating him and his teachings need not make him 'suspect' and subject to an Inquisitorial Tribunal.

In the merit of Jesus,
the Son of the Living God,
Sharon

2008/2/13 13:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy