Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : I was There

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Utmost4Him

WA

I was There

O my!
what can I say?
It was a such a wonderful week! God moved in our hearts in such deep and wonderful ways. He went deep in my heart. I had gotten just a little off track, and by the end of the week HE in His love and mercy had so arrested my attention that now, my only desire and passion is to "apprehend that for which I have been apprehended" amen?
seriously, Why are we here? time is short... We have the answer that everyone is looking for...God help us. Help us not waste our lives pilfering our minutes out in mundane and mortal mediocrity. God continue Your deep work in our lives. Continue waking up your sleeping children. continue revealing the sin in our lives and laying conviction upon our hearts until we do something about it! O God have mercy on us...

So, I am so grateful that God made a way for me to be there, and my prayer is that He truly will finish the blessed work which He has begun.
Amen.

2008/2/12 21:54Profile
Utmost4Him

WA

Re: I was There

The Charity Leadership Seminar is what I was referring to.

2008/2/12 21:58Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: I was There

Dear Brother,

good to see you post on the forums. You have pressed a new thread button instead of the "REPLY" button on which you intended to reply to this thread:

[b]Charity Gospel Leadership Meetings Feb 4-8th[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=22123&forum=16&8

amen to your post. May God work it into our lifes powerfully.

2008/2/12 21:58Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy