SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Keith Daniel speaking in Ireland ~ April 2nd-6th

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:

Fletcher wrote:

We are in debt to you who pray for us!

We are praying for these meetings, brother. Do keep us posted on anything specific we could be praying for.

2008/2/24 21:10
UlsterMan

UK

Re:

2 Weeks until the meetings commence.
150 years ago God begain to pour out a spirit of suplication upon our province that lead to the 1859 Ulster Revival. Edwin Orr noted that this revival made a greater impact on Ireland than anything known since Patrick brought Christianity there.’ Through the work of God in the hearts of four new converts who were moved to seek God in prayer, 100’000 souls came to Christ in one year.
Northern Ireland has made world headlines in recent years because of terrorism and the political situation. Please pray that it would be known as place were God is at work in revival power. Pray for Bro. Daniel that God would burn the right messages on his heart. Pray for the host church that God would be preparing it. Pray that Christians would begin to hunger and thirst after righteousness and would have a desire to get to these meetings. Pray that those who desire more of God would hear of these meetings and be able to get along. Pray that these meetings would not just impact a community but the whole of our country.
Brother and Sisters we covet your prayers that God would work mightly at this time.
Thank You.
"Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence," Isa.64:1

2008/3/19 7:40Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Sister Roniya, do you know of any dates when Keith Daniel is speaking in mainland England? I would love to hear about them if you do.

There is a possibility of Brother Keith coming to the Scotland Revival Conference: http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=22674&forum=35

2008/3/19 8:54Profile
UlsterMan

UK

Re:

Praise The Lord
There is a level of expectancy that is rising; Keep on praying.

2008/3/19 15:07Profile
UlsterMan

UK

Re:

William Harding writes of Ulster 150 years ago:-
"In 1858, there were remarkable conversions. Steadily converts multiplied,and Rev. J. H. Moore, minister of the Presbyterian congregation at Connor, gave every en-couragement, conducting countless services. The Revival flame began to kindle. People were crying for mercy in open-air meetings. A singing-class was turned into a prayer-meeting, and many met to pray, on occasion, all night. Public attention being aroused, Mr. Moore was requested at the General Assembly of his denomination, in 1858, to give his brethren an account of the novel and fascinating events.
It was with extraordinary fervour that the movement spread into Ahoghill and other parishes.
In barns, schools, and private houses meetings were conducted and addressed by converts, and were attended by multitudes of people. At Ballymena, the whole town seemed suddenly to arouse. “The difficulty used to be to get the people into the church,” wrote a minister, “but the difficulty now is to get them out.” The benediction would be pronounced again and again, but each time the irrepressible petitions of the praying people would burst forth afresh, or the cry of the penitent, mourning over sin, would break upon the ear, and so the meeting would of necessity be protracted perhaps into the early hours of the morning."
Can God stir the hearts of his people again to pray and believe for Revival?
Please join us in praying for these special meetings Bro. Daniel will be conducting in Portadown next week that this would spark a Revival in the hearts of God's people that would impact our land once again.
Thank you.

2008/3/28 15:33Profile

Re:

Quote:

UlsterMan wrote:
Can God stir the hearts of his people again to pray and believe for Revival?
Please join us in praying for these special meetings Bro. Daniel will be conducting in Portadown next week that this would spark a Revival in the hearts of God's people that would impact our land once again.
Thank you.

Thank you for sharing this and the other posts, brother. I am praying for these meetings. Do let us know how God works.

2008/3/28 18:19
Fletcher

Portadown, Northern Ireland

Re: Prayer for Keith Daniel

Rev. John Fletcher once wrote, "The few professors I see in these parts are so far from what I could wish them to be, that I cannot but cry out, 'Lord, how long wilt Thou give Thine heritage to desolation or barrenness? How long shall the heathen say, 'Where is now their indwelling God?'...I see so little fruit in these parts that I am disheartened, both with respect to the power of the word, and the experience of the professors I converse with. I am closely followed with the thought that the Kingdom of the Holy Ghost is almost lost; and that faith in the dispensation of the Spirit is at a very low ebb."

Of the same era, and close friend of Rev. John Fletcher, Joseph Benson wrote, "But the principal thing to be thought, talked, and wrote about, is the baptism of the Spirit, or the inward kingdom of God. Oh! My friend, this is but little known among us!"

"I still look for an outpouring of the Spirit, inwardly and outwardly."

II. Kings 2:9 "...Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee" "...I pray thee let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me!"

Please join in prayer for our meetings in Portadown, Northern Ireland, with Brother Keith Daniel, from Wednesday 2nd - Lords Day 6th April.
A senior brother, who I spoke with this week was like a man that dreamed when he recounted the 'felt Presence' of God forty years or so ago when Duncan Campbell was ministering in Lisburn, Northern Ireland. God came! We hunger and thirst for another outpouring of the Holy Spirit, for the glory of the Father and His beloved Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. We earnestly covet your prayers for this little Province. Cover Mr Daniel with prayer as he flies from South Africa to Belfast on Monday, in the will of the Lord; and then for the Lord's presence during the meetings, and His word to our hearts. We are debtors to those who pray; a debt of love.

2008/3/29 11:39Profile

Re:

Quote:

Fletcher wrote:

Please join in prayer for our meetings in Portadown, Northern Ireland, with Brother Keith Daniel, from Wednesday 2nd - Lords Day 6th April.
A senior brother, who I spoke with this week was like a man that dreamed when he recounted the 'felt Presence' of God forty years or so ago when Duncan Campbell was ministering in Lisburn, Northern Ireland. God came! We hunger and thirst for another outpouring of the Holy Spirit, for the glory of the Father and His beloved Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. We earnestly covet your prayers for this little Province.

[b]Cover Mr Daniel with prayer as he flies from South Africa to Belfast on Monday, in the will of the Lord; and then for the Lord's presence during the meetings, and His word to our hearts.[/b] We are debtors to those who pray; a debt of love.

Praying.

2008/4/1 10:42
UlsterMan

UK

Re:

Wait on the Lord while the world weeps. In this world you shall have tribulation but again I say to you WAIT on the Lord. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Bro. Daniel brought a message tonight from a burdened heart about our need to wait on the Lord in order to endure the tribulations of this world. It was a deep felt pastoral sermon to hurting and needy people.
Please continue to pray. Bro. Daniel's suitcase was lost in transit. Pray that he would get it tomorrow.
Bro. Daniel is not well know in Ireland having never preached here before. Pray that people will be drawn to the meetings.
Tomorrow night Bro. Daniel plans to speak on the church in the last days. Pray that hearts will be revived.
Thank You.

2008/4/2 19:06Profile

Re:

Quote:

UlsterMan wrote:
Wait on the Lord while the world weeps. In this world you shall have tribulation but again I say to you WAIT on the Lord. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Bro. Daniel brought a message tonight from a burdened heart about our need to wait on the Lord in order to endure the tribulations of this world. It was a deep felt pastoral sermon to hurting and needy people.

Sounds like a powerful message. Are these being recorded?

Quote:
Please continue to pray. Bro. Daniel's suitcase was lost in transit. Pray that he would get it tomorrow.

Hopefully brother Keith as his suitcase by now?

We continue to pray for these meetings. Let us know how it is going.

2008/4/4 10:47

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy