SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Keith Daniel speaking in Ireland ~ April 2nd-6th

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Keith Daniel speaking in Ireland ~ April 2nd-6th

Hello brothers and sisters,

I know there are many here from the UK or Europe that have been blessed by the preaching of Keith Daniel. For those of you that fit in that category and do not receive the Daniel's newsletter here is some information that is in their next newsletter on some special meetings in Ireland:

[b]SPECIAL OUTREACH IN NORTHERN IRELAND[/b]
April 2-6th, 2008

Portadown Independent Methodist Church
1a, Fitzgerald Park, Portadown Co. Armagh
BT 62 3QR

Wed - Sat 7pm
Sun 10 am & 6 pm
Enq. Rev B. R. Mandel
Tel: 028 3833 2183

2008/2/12 12:22
Ruach34

Beijing

Re: Keith Daniel speaking in Ireland ~ April 2nd-6th

Are there any itineraries for him traveling in the US?

2008/2/12 12:49Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

If I were still living in Galway, I'd make my way over to hear him! Alas, I'll have to wait for his return to the states, Lord willing.

2008/2/12 12:59Profile

Re:

Quote:

Ruach34 wrote:
Are there any itineraries for him traveling in the US?

No, not yet. There is a fall tour that is in the process of being put together that will be during the months of October and November. The first speaking engagement will be October 2-5 at Maranatha Baptist Church in Missouri. But that's the only one that is set for sure.

Do pray for this aspect of brother Keith's ministry. Now and the next couple of months will determine where he speaks this fall in America.

~Joy

2008/2/12 13:33
UlsterMan

UK

Roniya,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. You have no idea of the excitement this has brought to my soul. I gave serious thought to going to the Revival Conference at Canton but had to rule it out. Now to find that Bro. Keith is coming to a church about 20 miles from home.
"Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore."
Just a few weeks ago I said in a post about the possibility of a Revival Conference in England with regards to Keith Daniels "We need men of God of this calibre to Minister in the UK." Before I called God had already answered, sending this man right to my doorstep.
We showed the video of Bro. Keith speaking at the Canton Revival Conference to our Church at the start of the year and it had a profound affect. Northern Ireland has a rich heritage of the gospel and revival down through the ages. But this is a new millenium and we desperately need a fresh move of God. How we need God to come and work in this part of the world.
Friends I covet your prayers for the host church and for my province, that God would be pleased to come and visit us with revival blessing.

2008/2/13 9:57Profile
Here4Him

England

Re:

Sister Roniya, do you know of any dates when Keith Daniel is speaking in mainland England? I would love to hear about them if you do. Thanks

2008/2/13 10:05Profile

Re:

Quote:

UlsterMan wrote:
Roniya,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. You have no idea of the excitement this has brought to my soul. I gave serious thought to going to the Revival Conference at Canton but had to rule it out. Now to find that Bro. Keith is coming to a church about 20 miles from home.

Wonderful!!! I had hopes that someone here on SI would be able to go but had no idea that there was someone so close! Alleluia!

Quote:
We showed the video of Bro. Keith speaking at the Canton Revival Conference to our Church at the start of the year and it had a profound affect. Northern Ireland has a rich heritage of the gospel and revival down through the ages. But this is a new millenium and we desperately need a fresh move of God. How we need God to come and work in this part of the world.
Friends I covet your prayers for the host church and for my province, that God would be pleased to come and visit us with revival blessing.

Yes, I will be praying. This is amazing how God has already started preparing your area by using you to share that message with your church. Praise God!

Quote:

Here4Him wrote:
Sister Roniya, do you know of any dates when Keith Daniel is speaking in mainland England? I would love to hear about them if you do. Thanks

No, I do not know of any other speaking engagements in the UK. Perhaps it will work for you to go to Ireland.

~Joy

2008/2/13 10:35
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

Reading this thread, I'm more convinced of the importance of praying for our dear brother Keith and his family.

The sacrifice of men of God, like brother Keith, to be traveling and giving so much to the brethren around the world is great. As Godly as brother Keith is, you know it pains him to be away from his family, when they can't go with him.

We receive so much from this man and his family. We benefit from his teachings, warnings and exhortations that it's only right that we bless him by upholding him in prayer. It's our duty, I believe.

If nothing else, please take a moment after you read this to pause and give thanks to God for our selfless brother. To ask God to strengthen, bless and encourage him and his family. That God would grant him wisdom, discernment and safety in his travels and as he prepares God's message for the places he's speaking.

2008/2/13 11:24Profile
Fletcher

Portadown, Northern Ireland

Re: Keith Daniel travelling to Ireland

Brother Keith Daniel has graciously agreed to come to our little church in Northern Ireland.
We are greatly privileged to be able to host these meetings; but above anything else we desire the presence of the Lord. The church in Northern Ireland is in desperate need of Revival, and there are thousands upon thousands who need a Saviour, in the North and many more in the South,who are in darkness.
Saintly John Fletcher once wrote (August 4th, 1770): "Before the Bishop shackled me with canons, he charged me to 'look for Christ's lost sheep that are dispersed abroad, and for His children who are in the midst of the wicked world;' and these sheep., I will try to gather whenever I meet them. We have a general canon:- 'While we have time, let us do good to all men, and especially to them who are of the household of faith.' 'Go into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature' willing to hear it."
Please, if you are in earnest, pray for these meetings in Northen Ireland. Our desires are for more than one church! Our desire is for the glory of God, the revival of the church across denominations, and the rescue of the lost sheep!
To quote Tyerman's life of John Fletcher: " 'As many of you as are athirst for the fulness of the Spirit, follow me into my room.' On this, many of us instantly followed him, and there continued till noon, for two or three hours, praying for one another, till we could bear to kneel no longer. This was done, not once or twice, but many times; and I have sometimes seen him, on these occasions-once in particular-so filled with the love of God, that he cried out, 'O my God, withhold Thy hand, or the vessel will burst!' But he afterwards told me, he was afraid he had grieved the Spirit of God, and that he ought to have prayed that the Lord would have enlarged the vessel, or have suffered it to break, that the soul might have had no further bar to its enjoyment of the Supreme God."
We are in debt to you who pray for us!

2008/2/14 6:58Profile

Re:

Quote:

Fletcher wrote:
Brother Keith Daniel has graciously agreed to come to our little church in Northern Ireland.
We are greatly privileged to be able to host these meetings; but above anything else we desire the presence of the Lord. The church in Northern Ireland is in desperate need of Revival, and there are thousands upon thousands who need a Saviour, in the North and many more in the South,who are in darkness.
Saintly John Fletcher once wrote (August 4th, 1770): "Before the Bishop shackled me with canons, he charged me to 'look for Christ's lost sheep that are dispersed abroad, and for His children who are in the midst of the wicked world;' and these sheep., I will try to gather whenever I meet them. We have a general canon:- 'While we have time, let us do good to all men, and especially to them who are of the household of faith.' 'Go into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature' willing to hear it."
Please, if you are in earnest, pray for these meetings in Northen Ireland. Our desires are for more than one church! Our desire is for the glory of God, the revival of the church across denominations, and the rescue of the lost sheep!
To quote Tyerman's life of John Fletcher: [b]" 'As many of you as are athirst for the fulness of the Spirit, follow me into my room.' On this, many of us instantly followed him, and there continued till noon, for two or three hours, praying for one another, till we could bear to kneel no longer. This was done, not once or twice, but many times; and [i]I have sometimes seen him, on these occasions-once in particular-so filled with the love of God, that he cried out, 'O my God, withhold Thy hand, or the vessel will burst!' But he afterwards told me, he was afraid he had grieved the Spirit of God, and that he ought to have prayed that the Lord would have enlarged the vessel, or have suffered it to break, that the soul might have had no further bar to its enjoyment of the Supreme God." [/i][/b]
We are in debt to you who pray for us!

Bless The LORD.

Thank you for posting this Pastor. We will indeed pray for you and your Church and all else.

Thank you & Welcome!

2008/2/14 17:29

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy